Things to do near Hogennakal:-
- Waterfall:- You can enjoy the mesmerizing view of the trademark ‘Hogennakal falls’. You need to pay for the ticket Rs10/- per person ( prices may fluctuate according to season) and can enjoy the beautiful view of the falls, moreover the tiny water droplets which are present in the air will give you an pleasant time
- Swim:- Of course, you can take a dip into this peaceful river, but you need to make sure that you are doing in a cleaner area as you might come across a lot of garbage left by the tourist
- Body Massage:- It is indeed on of the highlights of Hogennakal falls, where you can enjoy a nerve relaxing massage a then stand beneath the small waterfalls near to the parent waterfall, to rejuvenate your senses and relax your body muscles which also will cherish the outing!
- Fish Fry:- Enjoy the freshly cooked fish fry which is one of the famous snack in here, tastes best when the weather around you is cold and you are slightly shivering, most of the stall around the waterfall serve it.
- Should not cost more than Rs20-30/- per piece
Click on "Things To Do" tab to get the complete list of Places to see in Hogenakkal falls. Read about the Top Things to do in Hogenakkal falls and get best travel tips to plan your trip to Hogenakkal falls sightseeing places
Check out the wide range of Hogenakkal falls Holiday packages with Navigers, covering top attractions of Hogenakkal falls and popular sightseeing tourist places of Hogenakkal falls
Entry Fees :₹ 0 Time To Visit :All year long
Boating is a great experience
Distance between Bangalore to Hogennakal:- 180 km
Average time taken: - 2 hours 46 min (without traffic)
State:- Tamil Nadu