Get Vietnam Visa Approval Letter
If you are planning to arrive in Vietnam by AIR at Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, or Da Nang airport, a legitimate alternative to obtaining a full visa stamp from the Vietnamese Embassy in your own or another country is to opt for a very simple and cheaper, visa on arrival (VOA). Once issued, this visa is exactly the same as a visa issued by any Vietnamese embassy/consulate, with the same limitations and conditions attached to its use.
The VOA paperwork is not a full visa, rather you employ an agent (before you arrive) in Vietnam to obtain an official letter of approval that you present at the VOA counter when you land.
This is widely used and is the more preferred way to apply for a visa to enter Vietnam than the more traditional way through the embassy or consulate. Just a few minutes for getting visa stamp at the airport.
Single person single entry one month validity in 2 days - $25
Single person single entry one month validity in 1 days - $30
Single person single entry one month validity in 12 hours - $45
Single person single entry one month validity in 1 hour - $75
Vietnam Visa Approval Letter - This will allow traveler to get down at Vietnam and take visa on arrival. Without this letter traveler will not get visa on arrival in Vietnam. Valid for Air traveler only
Things to carry once you arrive at the Vietnam Airport with approval letter
(1) Please prepare 25 USD/person in Cash for stamping fee payment (Credit card is not acceptable).
(2) Prepare 2 photos 4x6 cm (or same size passport photos). If you don’t have photos, you can have them taken at the arrival airport and it costs 5 USD/person in HCM (2 USD/person in Hanoi).
Hotel :Hotel at Hanoi (L/D)
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice