HANOI – HALONG – SIEM REAP 8 DAYS
Explore the best of 2 countries Vietnam (Hanoi, Halong, Ninh Binh) & Cambodia (Siem Reap) in 8D/7N
Vietnam Cambodia holiday package Overview:
Day 1 (Vietnam): Arrival at Hanoi. Hanoi city tour
Day 2 (Vietnam): Hanoi to Ninh Binh - boat trip in Tam Coc in between spectacular limestone karsts - Hoa Lu - back to Hanoi
Day 3 (Vietnam): Hanoi to Halong. Overnight stay on cruise on Halong Bay.
Day 4 (Vietnam): Cruise on Halong Bay. Back to Hanoi.
Day 5 (Vietnam to Cambodia): Exploring Hanoi. Fly to Siem Reap. Explore Siem Reap
Day 6 (Cambodia): Full day Angkor tour. Explore mystical temples of Siem Reap in detail.
Day 7 (Cambodia): Full day Angkor tour- Small Circuit and highlights of Grand Circuit.
Day 8 (Cambodia): Departure from Siem Reap
The major attractions of this tour are:
• Cruising on the beautiful Halong Bay and witnessing thousands odd-shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes.
• Over night stay in cruise ship in Halong Bay
• "Cyclo" tour in Hanoi, covering the Old Quarter of Hanoi, Ngoc Son Temple located on the Hoan Kiem Lake (the Sword Lake).
• Boat trip to Tam Coc which has spectacular limestone karsts on land
• Visiting the famous 10th century temples in Hoa Lu in Ninh Binh.
• Exploring Siem Reap in depth
- Accommodation in the category chosen on twin sharing basis
- Meals as mentioned in the program. (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner). See the itinerary tab for day-wise meals details
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Transportation by vehicle with A/C
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Ninh Binh
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Cruise on Non-private junk in Ha Long bay
- Local English speaking guide(s).
- Visa charges. Forex charges 4.4% and Any flight charges. (Contact Navigers to book your one way flight from Hanoi to Siem Reap)
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
The package price is derived based on minimum 2 people for booking; and stay in 3 Star hotel in Hanoi and Siem Reap, and Phoenix cruise stay in Halong.
|Location||3 star hotel||4 star hotel||5 star hotel|
|Hanoi||Moon View Hotel||Flower Garden Hotel||Sheraton Hotel|
|Siem Reap||Kouprey Hotel||Sokha Roth Hotel||Angkor Miracle|
Package price validity:
Valid from 1st October 2016 to 31st March 2017 (Except for 24/Dec/2016 to 4/Jan/2017 and from 26/Jan/2017 to 6/Feb/2017). Please contact Navigers for customized price details of these exception days.
* Standard check in time is 14:00. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel
* Standard check out time is 12:00
* SIC tours stands for Seat-in-Coach Tours, which means you will share an air-conditioned coach or van with other tourists.
HANOI ARRIVAL - HANOI CITY TOUR
Welcome to Hanoi – Vietnam! The tour guide & driver will be welcoming you at Noi Bai airport; it takes us 35 minutes driving to the centre of Hanoi then check-in at hotel. Let’s start our city tour from Temple of Literature, the 1st university in Vietnam then continue to Ba Dinh Square - the biggest square in Hanoi where all biggest cultural, political events of the cities for taking photos of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Later have an overall view of the capital by a “cyclo” visit, which will start around the Old Quarter of Hanoi, stop at Ngoc Son Temple located on the Hoan Kiem Lake (the “Sword” Lake). Overnight in Hanoi.
Please note: Standard check in time is 14:00. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel Night activities suggestion: enjoy local beer at Ta Hien Streets, experience the ambience of sleepless street with life music, the young people of Hanoi and also foreign tourists. Hundred of bars and pubs in the Old Quarter are also at your disposal. Or just simple spend your time at shopping malls or various boutique Shops.
HA NOI – NINH BINH (B/L)- SIC TRANSFER
A 90km drive south of Hanoi will lead you to Ninh Binh, the site of the one capital city of ancient Vietnam before Hanoi took its leading role in 11th century. The area is featured by lots of well-known sceneries, which include Tam Coc Caves and Hoa Lu ancient capital with the old temples dedicated to King Dinh & King Le reigned in 10th century. The visit in Ninh Binh starts by a boat trip in Tam Coc where spectacular limestone karsts jut out from the green paddy fields reminding about Guilin (China) and Halong Bay of Vietnam, which gives this scenery the name “Halong-bay-on-land”. Further discovery in Ninh Binh will be continued in the site that used to be the kings? palace in 10th century and now famous for the wooden relieves of the shady Dinh and Le temples. Late afternoon back to Hanoi. You are free and easy at night.
HANOI - HALONG - OVERNIGHT ON BOARD (B/L/D)- SIC TRANSFER
From Hanoi, at 8AM, head East for more than 3 hours to Halong Bay, the pride of the Gulf of Tonkin, a Natural World Heritage as designated by UNESCO in 1994. The road will pass by the Red River delta with green paddyfields and rural villages, where hard-work farmers are busy with their farming jobs, ploughing buffaloes or planting seedling. Upon arrival in Halong, we’ll take a big boat to cruise the Bay to discover the magnificent beauty of this “Descending-dragon” bay, created by thousands odd-shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes. After a lunch of fresh seafood on board, we can visit the Surprising Grotto, stop for swimming or kayaking, passing floating villages and approach islets to enjoy their beauty in close distance. Back to the boat for dinner late afternoon. Evening attend activities on the boat or relax at your own leisure. Overnight on the boat.
Please note the program may be little varied upon the cruise you choose.
HALONG - HANOI (B/L)
After breakfast, visit by boat to Luon Cave, a ring-shaped pool inside an island in Halong with absolutely tranquil landscape and emerald water. Back to the Wharf of Halong passing the most densely area with many islands that have been named like the Cock-Fighting Rock, Sail Island, Incense burner rock or Sea Dog Rock. Arrive at Halong Wharf around 11.00. Return to Hanoi around 4PM. Free at your own leisure. Overnight in Hanoi.
HANOI FREE – FLY TO SIEM REAP (B) By Noon flight
You are free until transfer to the airport for departure flight to Siem Reap. Upon arrival, welcome by tour guide in Siem Reap, transfer to have lunch at a local restaurant (at your own cost) and check in hotel. Then visit West Baray Big Pond, a “baray” is a water reservoir built by the ancient Khmer people. Then turn to Wat Thmei (Killing Field) contains a unique glass-walled stupa containing the bones of victims of the Khmer Rouge. Some of the bones were recovered from a nearby well while others are the remains of soldiers who died on a nearby battlefield. Come back to visit the
FULL DAY ANGKOR TOUR (B)
Breakfast at hotel, explore South Gate of Angkor Thom known as Big Angkor, 3km2 walled and moated royal city and was the last capital of the Angkorian Empire, The famous Bayon Temple was an architectural muddle, in part because it was constructed in a somewhat piecemeal fashion for over a century. Terrace of the Elephants is an impressive, two and a half meter tall, 300 meter long terrace wall adorned with carved elephants and gradual that spans the heart of Angkor Thom in front of Baphuon - huge temple mountain in the heart of Angkor Thom, Royal Palace Area and Phimeanakas - impressive rite and sandstone pyramid. Terrace of the Leper King is at the north end of the Terrace of the Elephants, a double terrace wall with deeply carved nag as, demons and other mythological beings. Afternoon visit Angkor Wat temple, the founder of the temple was Suryavarman II who reined Cambodia from 1113 to 1152 and built the five towers in the 12th century to dedicate to the Hindu God Vishnu. The plan of the pyramidal conception of the temple combined with spaces, alleys, ditches is an ancient masterpiece of architectural design and construction. Have funny time at bars and pubs at Angkor night market! Overnight in Siem Reap!
FULL DAY ANGKOR TOUR (B)
After breakfast, we visit Small Circuit including: visit Ta Prohm temple which is a wonderful combination of human genius and natural beauty! Giant trees have grown here for centuries and Prasat Kravan was originally constructed by noblemen rather than a king. Banteay Kdei was built in sandstone, which has deteriorated quite badly. However, there remain some very beautiful lintels and pediments. Srah Srang is a royal pool was the King's bathing pond, where he washed with his many concubines each day. Takeo - King Suryavarman I commissioned this temple in the 10th Century, but it was never completed so has no elaborate decoration like its contemporaries. It is a pyramid on 5 levels and is dedicated to Shiva. Thommanon - small attractive temple in very good condition, built at the same time as Angkor Wat. Chau Say Tevoda built during the second quarter of the 12th century opposite of Thommanon, it was dedicated to Shiva and Vishnu.
Afternoon overland trip to visit the highlights of the Grand Circuit including: Preah Khan - meaning The Sacred Sword, this temple was also built by Jayawarman VII and is famous for its immensely long cruciform corridors and delicate carvings. Neak Pean - This temple is a delicate highlight of Khmer art. Built by Jayavarman VII, this temple is the perfect representation of the heavens on earth. Ta Som was a small classic Bayon style monastic complex consisting of a relatively flat enclosure. East Mebon was built in the 10th Century by Rajendravarman; this temple was situated on a small island in the middle of the Oriental, or Eastern, Baray. Last visit Pre Rup was built in the 10th Century by Rajendravarman and view lovely sunset there. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Breakfast at hotel, free leisure on own arrangement until time transfer to airport for flight onwards! On the way if there is time we will visit Puok, the real and original place of the Artisans d’Angkor silk, where you will see the full process of silk producing, from the silk worms munch on the Mulberry leaves to spin their cocoons which used to make silk warp. You of course will see the weaving work and purchase the high quality silk products as a beautiful Cambodia souvenir. Straight to Siemreap airport for your departure.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 5 Days will deduct 70%
Cancelling before 6 Days to 20 Days will deduct 40%