Explore 2 beautiful cities of Laos - Vientiane & Luang Prabang through this 4 days trip.
Vientiane, Laos' national capital has a mix of French-colonial architecture with beautiful Buddhist temples.
Luang Prabang, has rich history and outstanding natural beauty. Being the heart of Laotian culture, this tiny town is encircled by mountains and is at the confluence of the Nam Khan and Mekong Rivers.
The major attractions of this tour are:
* Morning Market in Vientiane
* Sacred structure of That Luang Stupa
* Wat Sisaket, Wat Prakeo, Patuxay Monument in Vientiane
* The mysterious of Pak Ou Caves
* Cruising on the Mekong River
* The magnificent Wat Xiengthong
* Exploring the Night Market in Luang Prabang
- Private transportation in private air-conditioned
- Accommodation in twin shared
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Boat trip as stated above sight
- Meals: daily breakfast at hotel
- 2 bottles of drinking water per day during the tour
- Airfare and visa charges
- Travel insurance
- Domestic flight charges from Vientiane to Luang Prabang
- Early check in or late check out (except as indicated)
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Single room (quoted separately)
- Optional excursions and entrance fees and permits during free time
- Additional transportation required due to any emergency situation
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Personal expenses such as telephone and laundry bills, shopping…
* Standard check in time is 14:00. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel
* Standard check out time is 12:00
The package price displayed on Navigers is derived based on minimum 2 people for booking; and stay in 3 Star hotel in Vientiane & Luang Prabang.
Avail discount on bulk booking. Here are discounted per person rates specified in INR
|Group||2 pax||3-4 pax||5-6 pax||7-8 pax||9-14 pax||15-16 pax|
|3 star hotel||32069||25941||19950||20222||18452||16205|
|4 star hotel||36154||30027||24035||24307||22469||20154|
|5 star hotel||48478||42350||36291||36631||34793||32614|
|Location||3 star hotel||4 star hotel||5 star hotel|
|Vientiane||Sengtawan Riverside Hotel|
|Vientiane Plaza Hotel|
|Lao Plaza Hotel|
(Plaza Floor room)
|Luang Prabang||Chitchareune Mouangluang Hotel|
|Villa Santi Resort|
|Victoria Xieng Thong Palace Hotel|
On arrival at the airport; you will be picked up by our local representative and transferred to the centrally located hotel.
An orientation walk of Lao's Capital - Vientiane, is a pleasant way to spend the rest of the day, strolling around some of the city’s most historical sites and seeing some of the French colonial architecture.
Observe sunset by the Mekong riverside and experience the lifestyle of the local people.
Overnight stay at hotel in Vientiane.
After breakfast, visit the central market known as the ‘Morning Market’ which is a great place for browsing antiques, handmade textiles and gifts.
Later visit the major sights of the Vientiane; including the oldest Wat Sisaket with thousands of miniature Buddha statues and the former royal temple of Wat Prakeo, which previously housed the famous Emerald Buddha Image.
On the way to the famous and sacred structure of That Luang Stupa, stop to take some pictures of the imposing Patuxay Monument, which is well known as Vientiane’s own Arc de Triumph.
We then board our short flight to the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage City Luang Prabang
On arrival at Luang Prabang, you will be transfer to hotel.
After a short rest at hotel, start your Luang Prabang exploration.
Climb up to the top of Mount Phousi for an enjoyable view of the sacred, gilded stupa as well as viewing a beautiful and panoramic sunset over the Mekong River.
End your day by exploring the Night Market, where you can find a lovely selection of handmade textiles made by the hilltribe of Luang Prabang.
Overnight stay at hotel in Luang Prabang.
An optional early start gives you the fantastic opportunity to participate in the daily morning rituals of saffron-clad monks collecting offerings of Alms (ubiquitous sticky rice) from the faithful residents. This tradition is very unique in Laos, being the only Buddhist nation still preserving the procession.
After breakfast, enjoy a short-guided tour to see the city’s oldest temple of impressive stupa of Wat Visoun and the shrines of Wat Aham, Wat Mai, Wat Sene and the magnificent Wat Xiengthong with its roofs sweeping low to the ground, which represents classical Laotian architecture.
We then board a cruise upstream on the Mekong River, which also gives us a panoramic view of the tranquil countryside
Stop to visit the mysterious of Pak Ou Caves, two linked caves crammed with thousands of gold lacquered Buddha statues of various shapes and sizes left by pilgrims.
Along the way, we stop at the small village of Ban Xanghai, where the local rice wine is distilled.
Stop at the village of Ban Xanghai, where they make the local rice wine.
On the way back, we pass the local villages at Ban Xiengmene and Ban Chan before we see the royal temple at Wat Longkhoun, which once belonged to a royal family patronage near by Sackarine Caves.
Overnight stay at hotel in Luang Prabang.
After breakfast, visit the National Museum at the former Royal Palace displays a lovely collection of the artifacts reflecting the richness of Lao culture dating from the days of the early kings to the last sovereign.
Visit the silver smith’s and Fine Arts School
Later visit the Central Market
You will be then transferred to airport for your onward journey.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 5 Days will deduct 70%
Cancelling before 6 Days to 20 Days will deduct 40%