Hanoi, Halong, Saigon, Mekong delta, Siem Reap in 7D/6N
Explore the best cities of Vietnam and Cambodia through this 7 day trip.
Day 1 (Vietnam): Arrival at Hanoi. Hanoi city tour. "Cyclo" tour.
Day 2 (Vietnam): Hanoi to Halong. Cruise on Halong Bay. Back to Hanoi
Day 3 (Vietnam): Fly from Hanoi to Saigon (now known as Ho Chi Minh City). Explore the famous Cu Chi Tunnels.
Day 4 (Vietnam): Exploring the beautiful Mekong delta
Day 5 (Vietnam to Cambodia): Explore Saigon. Fly from Saigon to Siem Reap
Day 6 (Cambodia): Full day Angkor tour. Explore mystical temples of Siem Reap.
Day 7 (Cambodia): Departure from Siem Reap
The major attractions of this tour are:
• Cruising on the beautiful Halong Bay and witnessing thousands odd-shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes.
• "Cyclo" tour in Hanoi, covering the Old Quarter of Hanoi, Ngoc Son Temple located on the Hoan Kiem Lake (the Sword Lake).
• Cruising on the mighty Mekong River
• 200 km long Cu Chi tunnels
• Exploring the famous temples of Siem Reap
- Accommodation in the category chosen on twin sharing basis
- Meals as mentioned in the program. (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner). See the itinerary tab for day-wise meals details
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Transportation by vehicle with A/C
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- SIC tour to Mekong Delta, Cu Chi Tunnels
- Local English speaking guide(s).
- Waters during tour day
- Visa charges and Forex charges 4.4%
- Any flight charges. (Contact Navigers to book your one way flight from Hanoi to Saigon, and Saigon to Siem Reap)
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
Package price: INR 33,431 (including tax)
The package price is derived based on minimum 2 people for booking; and stay in 3 Star hotel in Hanoi, Saigon and Siem Reap, and cruising on Phoenix cruise on Halong bay.
Avail discount on bulk booking. Here are discounted per person rates specified in INR
|Group||1 pax||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-7 pax||8-9 pax||10-12 pax||13-15 pax|
|Location||3 star hotel||4 star hotel||5 star hotel|
|Hanoi||Moon View Hotel||Flower Garden Hotel||Sheraton Hotel|
|Saigon||Liberty Park View Hotel||Aristo Hotel||Equatorial Hotel|
|Siem Reap||Kouprey Hotel||Sokha Roth Hotel||Angkor Miracle|
Package price validity:
Valid from 1st October 2016 to 31st March 2017 (Except for 24/Dec/2016 to 4/Jan/2017 and from 26/Jan/2017 to 6/Feb/2017). Please contact Navigers for customized price details of these exception days.
* Standard check in time is 14:00. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel
* Standard check out time is 12:00
* SIC tours stands for Seat-in-Coach Tours, which means you will share an air-conditioned coach or van with other tourists.
On arrival at Noi Bai airport of Hanoi (Vietnam); you will be picked up by our tour guide and escorted to hotel (which is at 35 minutes drive from airport).
After brief relax at hotel, you will start your Hanoi exploration.
We shall start our Hanoi city tour from Temple of Literature, the 1st university in Vietnam
Then continue to Ba Dinh Square - the biggest square in Hanoi where all biggest cultural, political events of the cities for taking photos of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (outside).
Later have an overall view of the capital by a “cyclo” visit, which will start around the Old Quarter of Hanoi, stop at Ngoc Son Temple located on the Hoan Kiem Lake (the “Sword” Lake).
Later you can enjoy the city by your own. Here are some night activities suggestion: enjoy local beer at Ta Hien Streets, experience the ambience of sleepless street with life music, the young people of Hanoi and also foreign tourists. Hundred of bars and pubs in the Old Quarter are also at your disposal. Or just simple spend your time at shopping malls or various boutique Shops.
Overnight stay at hotel.
HANOI – HALONG – HANOI – (SIC tour)
After breakfast at hotel, early departure for 3 hours ride to the beautiful Halong Bay, a World Heritage as designated by Unesco in 1994 with nearly 3,000 rocky islets.
The road will pass the Red River Delta, one of the two granaries of Vietnam.
Upon arriving in Halong, we will sail our boat round Halong Bays natural rocky gardens which consists of 3,000 rocky islets.
Most of the islets here are not for living due to the lack of fresh water, but are excellent for cruising to contemplate their miraculous draws on the horizon. Many of them have great names from their inspirational shapes, including the Surprising cave, Pelican Grotto, Chopstick rock, Butterfly rock, Turtle rock, the island of Fishman’s Head, the Fighting Cocks, the Sail, the Urn, or the Sea Dog!
Enjoy the tasty seafood lunch on board while sailing around Halong Bay.
You can wander to visit grottos, go swimming on the emerald waters, or just lazily relax on the sun deck with our drinks.
The boat will be back to the Wharf late afternoon where we take our car or coach to return to Hanoi.
Overnight stay at hotel in Hanoi.
HANOI – SAIGON – CU CHI TUNNEL – (SIC tour)
After breakfast at hotel, depart by flight to Saigon (now known as Ho Chi Minh City).
Saigon is the most hectic and business city of Vietnam. It is famous for its pivotal role it played in the Vietnam War. It's also known for its French colonial landmarks, including Notre-Dame Cathedral, made entirely of materials imported from France, and the 19th-century Central Post Office. Food stalls line the city’s streets, especially around bustling Ben Thanh Market.
On arrival at Saigon; you will be picked up by our tour guide and escorted to hotel for check in.
In the afternoon, visit Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the few remaining monuments to the Vietnam War.
Here beneath the ground lies 200 km of tunnels, dug by hand and inhabited by the forces of the Vietnamese guerillas during the conflict. At its peak, prior to the Tet Offensive in 1968, the tunnel complex was base to almost 10,000 troops. To this day, it remains one of the most impressive examples of how fierce the war used to be. You even can try to crawl some dozens of meters on the tunnel underground to have the real experience.
Return to hotel in Saigon. You can then explore the surrounding Ho Chi Minh City area and enjoy the local dinner at your own cost.
Overnight stay at hotel
SAIGON – MEKONG DELTA – SAIGON – (SIC TOUR)
After breakfast, start your journey to explore beautiful Mekong Delta.
Drive heading to My Tho, the homeland of coconut and family factories with local products like coconut candy, rice paper etc.
Upon arrival, embark on the boat cruising on the mighty Mekong River viewing the life to the local people live along the banks.
We stop at one of 4 island in the area for sightseeing.
Enjoy the fresh tropical fruits served in the heart of the garden accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music at the plantation.
After that you will embark on the small boats rowed by the local people through the small canals with water coconut tree to visit the local factories. There you will taste the honey tea and see the local people produce the coconut candy milk and of course you also can try it or stroll in the garden where the locals feed honeybee.
After that enjoy the horse-cart trip through the tranquil road of the village.
Get back to big boat to visit the vast Mekong area.
Enjoy local delicacy as lunch, at a local restaurant nearby Mekong River.
Afternoon, drive back to Saigon with stop to visit Vinh Trang pagoda, a famous pogoda in the area that its architecture is a mix of Chinese, Cambodian, and French culture.
Overnight stay at hotel in Saigon.
SAIGON – SIEM REAP
After breakfast, in the morning, we start the city tour at the Reunification Palace, the witness of the fierce Vietnam War ended in 1975. The grand building today is a Museum and Hall of official receptions.
Nearby the Palace are the colonial-styled Central Post Office and the Notre Dame Cathedral, built between 1877 and 1883 and one of the city’s major landmarks.
Later have a walking tour on Nguyen Hue street to take the photos of the Opera House and the Ho Chi Minh Committee (from outside).
From here, walk towards to Ben Thanh Market one of the most typical symbol of Saigon to experience the daily life of the locals and do shopping the hand-made goods.
In the afternoon, you will be transferred to airport for flight to Siem Reap (Cambodia).
Upon arrival at Siem Reap, you will be picked up by local representative and transferred to hotel for check in.
In the evening explore the Siem Reap nigh market and enjoy your time at bars and pubs at Pub Street at your own cost.
Overnight stay at hotel in Siem Reap.
FULL DAY ANGKOR TOUR
After breakfast at hotel, start your Angkor exploration.
Explore South Gate of Angkor Thom known as Big Angkor, the 3kms walled and moated royal city and was the last capital of the Angkorian Empire.
Later visit the famous Bayon temple, with over 200 large faces carved on the 54 tower which gives this temple its majestic character
Then visit Baphuon - huge temple mountain in the heart of Angkor Thom; built in middle of the 11th century.
Visit Royal Palace Area and Phimeanakas - impressive rite and sandstone pyramid.
Visit the Terrace of the Elephants is an impressive, two and a half meter tall, 300 meter long terrace wall adorned with carved elephants and gradual that spans the heart of Angkor Thom.
Later visit the Terrace of the Leper King, a double terrace wall with deeply carved nagas, demons and other mythological beings.
Then, visit the Jungle Temple - Ta Prom, shrouded in dense jungle. It is famously known as Tomb Raider movie temple. The magnificent view of fig, banyan and kapok trees spreading their gigantic roots over stones, probing walls and terraces apart is a wonderful sight to watch.
Afternoon visit the breathtaking Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world. The founder of the temple was Suryavarman II who reined Cambodia from 1113 to 1152 and built the five towers in the 12th century to dedicate to the Hindu God Vishnu. The plan of the pyramidal conception of the temple combined with spaces, alleys, ditches is an ancient masterpiece of architectural design and construction.
Watch the lovely sunset at the beautiful Pre Rup temple.
Overnight stay at hotel
Breakfast at hotel, free leisure on own arrangement until time transfer to airport.
You will be transferred to Siem Reap airport for your onward journey.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 5 Days will deduct 70%
Cancelling before 6 Days to 20 Days will deduct 40%