UK Tourist Visa checklist
1. Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages (back to back) for visa stamp.
a) Attach all previous passport to show previous travel history.
2. UK Visa Application Form: Visa application form has to be filled online by the applicant.
3. Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with glossy finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
4. Covering-Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, British Deputy High Commission, Chennai.
Please Note: Covering-Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if employed.
a) Personal ITR for 3 yrs.
b) Six months’ salary slip
c) Original Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly
d) Foreign Exchange endorsement/Copy of Credit Card
6. Proof Of Occupation
a)Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
b)Brief Company Profile
c)Articles of Memorandum (In case the applicant is MD/Director)
d)Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm
e) Balance sheet of the Company.
a)Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter
b)NOC from Employer
a)Leave Sanction Letter from school
b)Parents have to provide ITR, Bank statement and NOC letter
7. Proof of Accommodation : Hotel confirmation
8. Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary
9. Applicant will have to personally collect their documents or can opt for courier service at the time they submit their documents at VFS.
Applicants can submit an authorization letter only in the following cases:
a) If a parent collecting for a dependent child;
b) A member of a family group collecting the passports for the whole family;
c) Government Ministry representatives and a Business Express Programme (BEP) company representative, approved by the company’s authorized signatories.
10. Please Note:
a) Applications are being accepted through online appointment, we advise you to send your application well in advance so that we can arrange for an appointment.
b) Applications are accepted through respective outsourced visa application centers. Kindly refer to the link “Outsourced Visa Application Centers” on the left side of the page for details.
c) Fingerprints and facial photograph (known as 'biometric information') are required by the UK Border Agency as part of your application for a UK visa in India. Personal appearance as per the appointment is therefore mandatory.
11. British Irish Visa Scheme: Indian citizens can now apply for one travel permit to visit both the UK and Ireland through British-Irish Visa Scheme (BIVS) in India. As per BIVS, applicants should apply for the visa of the country they wish to visit first. If you have an Irish short stay visa and you also want to visit the United Kingdom you must travel to Ireland first. If you have a British short stay visa and you also want to visit Ireland you must travel to the United Kingdom first. The BIVS issued visas will have BIVS coding endorsed on it.
Visa Fee- Rs.11000/- (6months Visa)
Service Charges- Rs.1500/-
Duration- First time traveler- 8 working days to 20 Working days.
Frequent traveler- 8 working days.
UK Visa will be delivered at your doorstep
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice