Price includes flights between Istanbul - Cappadocia .
Discover the otherworldly wonders of Cappadocia on this 6 days tour, including a two-way flight from Istanbul. This tour is designed covering the best sights of Cappadocia and Istanbul. Uludag mountain skiing, Cable Car to Bursa etc.
The main attractions of this tour are:
* Exploring Cappadocia -
• Lunar landscape of Devrent Valley
• Fairy chimneys of Pasabag and Three Sisters
• Zelve Valley
• Pottery town Avanos
• Goreme Open Air Museum
• Uchisar Rock Castle
• Esentepe Windy Hill
• Pigeons Valley
• Kaymakli Underground City
• Mustafapasa (Sinasos)
• Hike through Red Valley
• Carved houses on the sides of mountains at Cavusin
• Turasan Wine Factory in Urgup
* Exploring Istanbul -
• The famous Blue Mosque.
• Topkapi Palace
• St Sophia Museum (Hagia Sophia)
• Visiting Grand Bazaar, one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world.
Package price includes:
- Inclusive of all taxes
- 2 way flights charges from
Istanbul to Cappadocia and
Cappadocia to Istanbul
- Accommodation for 5 Nights in 4 Star hotels.
Istanbul - Madison or similar.
Cappadocia - Dilek Kaya similar
- Entrance fees during tours.
- Licensed English speaking guide for 4 days.
5 Breakfasts (B)
4 Lunches (L)
4 Dinners (D)
- Accommodation on double room on twin sharing basis
Package price excludes:
- Visa charges
- International flight tickets.
- Optional Tours
Balloon tour at Cappadocia
Dinner night Cruise, Turkish dances presentation in cave restaurant at Cappadocia is 70 USD and Bosphourus by night tour is 80 USD
- Personal expenses
- Tip to the guide and driver
Points to note:
-Contact Navigers to book your flight tickets or Turkey visa.
-Navigers also provides customized tour as per your preference. Use "Plan your trip" button present on Navigers site.
Arrival to Istanbul, You will be picked by our local representative and transported to hotel
Rest and relax at hotel and day open to explore of your own in the evening near by place and Dinner at hotel (You can also opt for dinner at night cruise at an additional cost. (Contact Navigers for any customisation on this plan) Overnight stay at hotel.
Start your Istanbul exploration from Sultanahmet area.
Visiting Hippodrome, which was not only used for chariot races, court ceremonies, coronations and parades during the Byzantine Empire. It was the sporting and social center of Byzantine life for over 1000 years.
Visiting the famous icon of Istanbul - The Blue Mosque, which was constructed between 1609 and 1616 with 6 minarets. The magnificent hand-painted blue tiles adorn the mosques interior walls, and at night the mosque is bathed in blue as lights frame the mosque from all directions.
Break for lunch
Then visit St Sophia Museum (Hagia Sophia), which was constructed in 537 AD and was the biggest worshipping center of the world between 6th century and 13th centuries.
Visit Topkapi Palace which was biggest Palace and one of the major residences of the Ottoman sultans. It is now a museum and contains important relics. This palace is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Visiting Grand Bazaar which constructed at 1455, is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world, with 61 covered streets and over 4,000 shops. It is often regarded as one of the first shopping malls of the world.
Dinner at hotel and Overnight stay at hotel
After breakfast, depart from the hotel to airport to catch your flight to Cappadocia.
Cappadocia, the place with distinctive fairy chimneys, tall cone-shaped rock formations, honeycombed hills and towering boulders will give you an out of the world feeling.
Start your action packed day at Cappadocia, by witnessing the lunar landscape at Devrent Valley. Take a walk through this lunar landscape where different rock formations can be seen.
Then we head on to seeing the best examples of the fairy chimneys at Pasabag Fairy Chimneys and Zelve Valley
Then you will be taken further to Avanos Town, which is famous with tile and pottery workshops.
Break for lunch in a special local restaurant at Avanos town.
After lunch our next stop is Goreme Open Air Museum where you will enjoy the fantastic rock churches and beautiful frescos from various centuries decorating the walls of the churches.
Then we drive to the Uchisar Rock Castle, which is the highest and the most dominant point, giving us a breathtaking panorama.
We end the day visiting Esentepe Windy Hill watching its panoramic view. and Overnight stay at hotel
You can opt to start your day with hot air balloon tour over the valleys of Cappadocia. (Optional activity)
After breakfast, start your Cappadocia exploration by visting the Three Sisters Fairy Chimneys in Urgup which are the most popular and seen on advertisements.
Then we head on to Pigeons Valley, Pigeons have been always important for cappadocian people. That’s why people carved some pigeon houses to keep them in certain places. You will see that the houses for the pigeons are just like the houses for the people.
Then we descend into the center of the earth in the Kaymakli Underground City. There are 36 underground cities in Cappadocia and the widest one is Kaymakli underground city. The Kaymakli Underground City has low, narrow and sloping passages. While the underground city consists of 8 floors below ground, only 4 of them are open to the public today.
After this, we drive to Mustafapasa through the unspoiled villages of Cappadocia, surrounded by the table-top mountains.
On the way, visit the beautiful Ayvali Village.
We continue to Mustafapasa (Sinasos), an old Greek town with its spectacular old Greek houses; very fine examples of late Greek settlements and architecture. Break for Lunch at Urgup.
After lunch our next stop is Red Valley. We walk for about 4 km in one of the most attractive valleys of Cappadocia.
Red Valley, with its fabulous volcanic rock formations, is in the heart of Cappadocia but away from the tourist crowd. Rock-Cut hermit churches with frescoes and paintings fit with the Valleys meditative atmosphere, remained intact since the beginning.
At the end of your walking trail, you will arrive at ancient Cavusin Village
Later visit the Turasan Wine Factory in Urgup, where you will have chance to taste the world famous Cappadocia wines. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Go for Bursa day tour. Tour timings are 08:00 - 23:00.
The highlights of the tour are Cable Car ride to Uludag, Barbeque Lunch, visit to Ulucami (Grand Mosque), the Green Mosque and the Green Mausoleum, the old Silk Market in the Covered Bazaar.
We go to Uludag mountain most famous skiing resort in Turkey and enjoy activities like Skiing, teleskii.
Barbecue lunch at the mountain
Come back to city center by cable car ride. It is a 2 hour ferry journey in total over the beautiful Marmara sea (to and fro)
Turkish dances presentation in cave restaurant at Cappadocia (Optional)
After breakfast at hotel, you will be transferred to the domestic airport for your flight to Istanbul.
Later you will be transfer to the international airport for your onward journey.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 10 Days will deduct 50%
Cancelling before 11 Days to 15 Days will deduct 25%