Explore the Bustling Thailand - Phuket and Krabi in 5 days 4 nights.
Main highlights of this tour are:
Day 1: Arrival at Phuket
Day 2: Phi Phi Island Tour
Day 3: Phuket to Krabi
Day 4: Krabi- 4 Island Tour
Day 5: Departure
Package price (per person) INR 22,278
Price Breakup: INR 21,278 + GST 4.7%
• 3 Star Accommodation
• Daily breakfast
• Transfers & Sightseeing
• Ferry charges to Phi Phi Island
• Island tour with speed boat and Thai lunch
• Driver allowances
• Flight and VISA charges
• National Park fees
• Snorkelling and other show charges
• Any meals not mentioned in the package inclusion
• Any expenses of personal nature
• Phuket (2 nights): Ashlee Plaza Patong
• Krabi (2 nights): Palm Paradise Garden Villa
1 to 15 days from trip - 50% of total trip charges
16 to 30 days from trip - 25% of total trip charges
On arrival at airport; you will be greeted by Navigers local representative at escorted to hotel for checkin
The rest of the day is free to explore places of your own choice.
We recommend you to watch the Siam Niramit Show and enjoy the dinner buffet(optional). The Light and Sound Fountain Show begins at 8:30 PM. The pre-show attractions are, the elephant war parade and the light & sound fountain show.
Overnight stay at hotel
After a refreshing breakfast at the hotel, head to the mesmerising beaches of Phi Phi island.
Navigers car will transfer to the pier. From the pier, enjoy the speedboat ride to Phi Phi island.
Phi Phi island is one of the loveliest island of Southeast Asia. Koh Phi Phi is made up of 6 islands. There are limestone cliffs, caves and long white sandy beaches - making it a perfect destination to visit.
Spend your day in admist the beautiful rock outcroppings, stunning coral reefs and picture perfect beaches. You can also engage in activities like snorkelling and swimming.
Later, return to the hotel and enjoy a pleasant overnight stay.
Tip: Try the seafood and Thai buffet at Phi Phi Don restaurant for lunch.
After breakfast, transfer from Phuket to Krabi in Navigers cab.
Check in to hotel at Krabi and relax.
Later explore the Krabi Town by your own. Enjoy the local markets, shopping areas in Krabi. Relish local Krabi delicacies.
Overnight stay at hotel
After breakfast, move to your next exploration in speedboat – Krabi 4 Islands Tour.
The 4 Island tour is the main attraction in the Krabi and consists of four islands as- Koh Poda, Koh Gai (Chicken Island), Koh Tub and Koh Mor. If you only visit one place in Krabi, then these Islands must be right there at the top of the list. The water at the Islands just has to be seen to be believed.
Koh Poda is famous for its white beaches and turquoise water; the huge rock in front of it. This beautiful place has been featured on countless postcards, screeensavers and tourist brochures, so don’t miss the opportunity to snap your own photo memory here.
The 4 Island tour is the perfect way to experience the unbeatable beauty of Krabi.
Overnight stay at hotel
After a refreshing breakfast, check out from the hotel. You will be transferred to Krabi airport for your onwards journey.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 15 Days will deduct 50%
Cancelling before 16 Days to 30 Days will deduct 25%