All inclusive 3 days holiday package to experience the mesmerizing temples of Siem Reap and the unique floating village on Tonle Sap lake.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner is included in this package price.
The main attractions of this tour are:
* Exploring Angkor complex by visiting:
• Angkor Wat, is the largest religious monument in the world
• Ta Prom temple (as known Tomb Raider movie temple)
• The 12th-century "great city" Angkor Thom
• Mesmerising Bayon, with over 2000 large smiling faces
• Terrace of the Elephants and Leper King
* Exploring floating village (Chong Kneas) on Tonle Sap Lake (one of the largest freshwater lakes in Asia)
Tour price included:
• Private English speaking tour guide.
• Hotel with 3star sharing twin/triple room
• Private transportation.
• Temple Pass
• Meals as indicated in the program.
• Drinking water: 2 bottles/day/ person.
• Boat And Entrance fee to Lake.
• Government Tax
Tour price excluded:
• Cambodian visa fee if any.
• International flight and Domestic flight (Contact Navigers to book your flight tickets or to provide a customized tour based on your preference)
• Beverage during meals.
• Personal expenses (drinks, laundry, telephone, etc)
• Travel insurance.
• And other expense.
Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by our representative and escorted to check in hotel.
Then, you will be transferred to visit Tonle Sap lake, floating village that locals call Chong Kneas after that we take boat to see the real lifestyle of three community like Cambodia, Cham and Vietnam
On the way back to Siem Reap town - stopover to visit Les Artisan D’Angkor, fine art School, a place for workshop wood and stone carving, lacquering, silver plated and silk painting and old market area.
Back to hotel
You will then taken to local restaurant to enjoy the local delicacy in dinner
Overnight stay at hotel
After breakfast at hotel, you will be picked up at hotel and taken to explore the real treasure of Cambodia - the Angkor temples.
Start your exploration by visiting Angkor Thom.
Angkor Thom, the last capital of the Khmer Empire, was a fortified city enclosing residences of priest, officials of the palace and military, as well as buildings for administering the kingdom. Angkor Thom was indeed a
At the South Gate Angkor Thom; on the left side of the moat, you will find 54 devas (guardian gods) pull the head of the snake Shesha; while on the right side 54 asuras (demon gods) pull the snake's tail in the opposite direction.
Later visit the famous Bayon temple, with over 200 large faces carved on the 54 tower which gives this temple its majestic character
Then visit Baphoun, built in middle of the 11th century (1060) by king Udayadityavarman II, dedicated to Siva (Hindu)
Visit Phimean Akas, built in late tenth century-beginning of the 11th century by King Jayavamen V and Udayadityavarman I and dedicated to Hindu
See the Terrace of the Elephants, Terrace of the Leper King.
Then, visit the Jungle Temple - Ta Prom, shrouded in dense jungle. It is famously known as Tomb Raider movie temple. The magnificent view of fig, banyan and kapok trees spreading their gigantic roots over stones, probing walls and terraces apart is a wonderful sight to watch.
After watching this breathtaking structure; break for lunch.
After lunch, you keep going to visit Angkor Wat, first a Hindu, then subsequently a Buddhist, temple complex in Cambodia and the largest religious monument in the world. The temple was built by the Khmer King Suryavarman II in the early 12th century inYasodharapura,( present-day Angkor), the capital of the Khmer Empire, as his state temple and eventual mausoleum. Breaking from the Shaivism tradition of previous kings, Angkor Wat was instead dedicated to Vishnu. As the best-preserved temple at the site, it is the only one to have remained a significant religious center since its foundation. The temple is at the top of the high classical style of Khmer architecture. It has become a symbol of Cambodia, appearing on its national flag.
Back to hotel for Dinner at local restaurant
Overnight stay at hotel
After breakfast at hotel, you will be transferred to Siem Reap International Airport for departure.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 5 Days will deduct 50%
Cancelling before 6 Days to 10 Days will deduct 25%
Cancelling before 11 Days to 15 Days will deduct 10%
6 days Dehradun Mussorie Rishikesh Haridwar