Darjeeling and Mirik holiday
Darjeeling Holiday Package Overview
Day 1: Pickup from Badogra / Siliguri. Darjeeling arrival
Day 2: Darjeeling city tour
Day 3: Mirik sightseeing
Day 4: Darjeeling sightseeing
Day 5: Darjeeling holiday ends. Departure
1. Hotel stay
3. Airport/arrival point/Hotel pick up and drop and all Sightseeing in private car (or SIC if mentioned) and transfers as and where mentioned clearly
4. Road taxes, toll and parking and driver charges are included
1. Entry ticket fees to tourist places (Unless specifically mentioned)
2. Any Visa fee, Travel insurance, medical, guide service, personal expense not exclusively listed here
3. Government taxes
4. Bus/flight ticket from your place or starting point
5. Meals other than mentioned in the package. Breakfast on arrival day
Navigers rep will pick you at Siliguri or Bagdogra and drive you to your hotel and yu can relax. Day will be at leisure ut you will have lot of things to explore near by and especially enjoy the local scene and market and relish the amazing local food and world famous Darjeeling tea.
Navigers rep will pick you from hotel for Darjelling city tour. Early morning excursion to Tiger Hill (8364 Ft / 2550 Mts) at around 3:45 am for sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (if weather permits), while returning visit to Ghoom Monastery, Japenese Peace Memorial, and 360* Batasia Loop. Navigers rep will drp you bac to hotel to get freshn up and after breakfast you will depart for Half day Darjelling holiday. This includes sightseeing at Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tenzing and Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Center (closed on Sunday), Tea Estate, Peace Pagoda. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
After breakfast at hotel, drive towards Mirik via Pashupati Nagar, Indo-Nepal Border through picturesque roads. (Extra vehicle charges will be applicable for Nepal Border to Pasupati Market for shopping and recreation). Return to Darjeeling in the evening and overnight stay at hotel in Darjeeling.
After breakfast at hotel, Navigers rep will pick you and take you for sightseeing like Shrubbery Nightingale Park, Barbatia Rock Garden, Dheerdham Shivalay, and enjoy the toy train ride.
Navigers rep will pick you and drive you to drop you for final departure to Siliguri or Bagdogra airport.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 15 Days will deduct 50%
Cancelling before 16 Days to 30 Days will deduct 25%