Explore Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal and Dhulikhel - one of the popular places to observe the great Himalayas, through this trip.
The major attractions of this tour are:
* Exploring Kathmandu[altitude 1340m]
* Exploring Dhulikhel [altitude 1625m] and enjoying its breathtaking view of Himalayas
* Pashupatinath temple
* Bhaktapur durbar square
* Kailashnath Mahadev Statue (world's tallest Shiva statue)
* Budhanilkantha[sleeping Vishnu]
* Kathmandu durbar square
* Swayambhunath stupa
* Shopping at the colourful streets of Thamel
• Inclusive all taxes
• Airport pick up & drop by comfortable private air-conditional vehicle
• All tours & transfer as per the given itinerary by comfortable private air-conditional vehicle
• All sightseeing tours with an English speaking local guide as per itinerary
• Daily buffet breakfast
• Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis
• Meals [Lunch & dinner]
• Any transportation cost outside of the regular itinerary
• Any applicable monument entrance fees
• Any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation
• Personal expenses such as insurance, medical charges, laundry, shopping, liquor etc
• Air-conditional vehicle for budget package
Package price (per person): INR 13,000
This price is derived based on 2 person booking and stay in Deluxe hotel.
Avail discount on bulk booking. Here are discount per person rates specified in INR
6 to 13
14 to 19
* The above rates are net inclusive all taxes & per person on twin/double sharing basis
* The above rates are valid only Indian passport holder
* The above rates are valid till 30th September, 2017
* All accommodation will be in the below mentioned hotel
2 Nights Yak & Yeti or similar in Kathmandu
1 Night Dhulikhel Mountain resort or similar in Dhulikhel
2 Nights Hotel Royal Singi or similar in Kathmandu
1 Night Himalayan horizon or similar in Dhulikhel
2 Nights Yellow Pagoda or similar in Kathmandu
1 Night Dhulikhel Lodge resort or similar in Dhulikhel
2 Nights Hotel Pilgrims or similar in Kathmandu
1 Night High View Resort or similar in Dhulikhel
General information for Nepal visit:
• Visa is not required for Indian citizens
• Indian citizens are expected to carry any government id for to enter Nepal
On arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu; you will be picked by our local representative and transported to hotel
Overnight stay at hotel
Breakfast at the hotel
Full day sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath temple, Bhaktapur durbar square & tallest Shiva temple at Sanga
The Pashupatinath Temple is a famous, Hindu temple located on the banks of the Bagmati River. This temple complex is on UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The temple sanctum contains a one-meter high linga with four faces (chaturmukha) representing Pashupati, as well as images of Vishnu, Surya, Devi and Ganesh.
Bhaktapur Durbar Square is the plaza in front of the royal palace of the old Bhaktapur Kingdom. The complex consists of at least four distinct squares (Durbar Square, Taumadhi Square, Dattatreya Square and Pottery Square). It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the main attractions for tourist visits.
The Major attraction of Bhaktapur Darbar Square are: 55 Window Palace, Golden Gate, Lion's Gate, Mini Pashupati Temple, Vatsala Temple, Nyatapola Temple, Bhairava Nath Temple
Kailashnath Mahadev Statue is the world's tallest Shiva statue, which is situated in Sanga. The statue is 144 feet (44 m) high and made using copper, zinc, concrete and steel.
Later you will be transferred to Dhulikhel
Overnight at the hotel
Start your morning with beautiful Himalaya view from the hotel. Dhulikhel is one of the most popular places to observe the great Himalayas.
After breakfast at the hotel, leave for Kathmandu
Full day sightseeing tour of Budhanilkantha[sleeping Vishnu], Kathmandu durbar square & Swayambhunath stupa
Budhanilkantha Temple, is a Hindu open air temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu. The temple's main statue of Budhanilkantha is considered the largest stone and most beautiful stone carving in Nepal.
The Budhanilkantha statue of the Lord Vishnu, is carved from a single block of black basalt stone, the Budhanilkantha statue is 5 meters in length and it lies in a reclining position inside a recessed tank of water (representing the cosmic sea) that is 13 meters in length. Called the Sleeping Vishnu, or Jalakshayan Narayan, the statue depicts the deity reclining on the twisting coils of the cosmic serpent Shesha Naga. Vishnu’s legs are crossed and the eleven heads of Shesha cradle his head.
Kathmandu’s Durbar Square was where the city’s kings once ruled. Although most of the square dates from the 17th and 18th centuries (many of the original buildings are much older).
Swayambunath Stupa (known to tourists as the Monkey Temple) is Kathmandu's most important Buddhist shrine. The Swayambhunath complex consists of a stupa, a variety of shrines and temples. On each of the four sides of the main stupa there are a pair of big eyes.
Evening free time for Shopping around Thamel
Evening: Nepali dinner with a live cultural show at Nepali restaurant [Complementary]
Overnight at the hotel
Today is your last day in the highest country on earth
Breakfast at the hotel and free time until departure
You will be transferred to airport for your onward journey
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 6 Days will deduct 90%
Cancelling before 7 Days to 14 Days will deduct 60%
Cancelling before 15 Days to 29 Days will deduct 30%