Bumla Pass Permit
Permit will be provided for the vehicle and it will be handed over to the traveller in hard copy at Tawang or can be provided as soft copy.
It will be the permit for vehicle regardless of the number of people sitting in the car/bike
Without this permit vehicle will not be allowed to go to Bumla pass from Tawang.
Turn Around Time - It takes 1 day to get the permit so pls provide us at least 2 working days to arrange the permit for you.
Document required -
Passport size photo and Passport copy and address proof
For foreigners the fee is INR 2000 they need to provide xerox/scan of the visa page also.
Permit will be provided for the vehicle. It will be the permit for vehicle regardless of the number of people sitting in the car/bike
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice