Explore Wayanad in one day
Wayanad sightseeing tour package Overview:
We shall cover best places to see in Wayanad like Mutanga Wildlife Sanctuary, Edakkal Caves, Phantom Rock, Wayanad Heritage Museum, and Local market for spice and dry fruits.
Navigers rep will pick you from Hotel or bus stand and will take you for full day sightseeing and by sun set will drop you back home.
Wayanad Sightseeing Tour Package Includes:
1. Airport pick up and drop and all Sightseeing in private car (or SIC if mentioned) and transfers as and where mentioned clearly
2. Road taxes, toll and parking and driver charges are included
1. Entry ticket fees to tourist places (Unless specifically mentioned)
2. Any Visa fee, Travel insurance, medical, guide service, personal expense not exclusively listed here
3. Government taxes
4. Bus/flight ticket from your place or starting point
5. Meals other than mentioned in the package. Breakfast on arrival day
Terms and Conditions:
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will make the best arrangement possible in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. In case of any delay due to torrential rain, land slide, flood, curfew, stone pelting, mob or any other natural clamity, Navigers will not be responsible and will not be liable to refund the money
Holiday Package Pricing
Pax 1 Pax 2 Pax 3 Pax 4
INR 1500 INR 3000INR 3500 INR 4000
After breakfast Navigers rep will pick you from your hotel in a private car and take you for Wayanad sightseeing tour
Mutanga wild life sanctuary in the morning and if you are late then we shall cover this in the evening
Edakkal Caves - are beautiful, remote caves in isolated location of Edakkal. These caves are famous for its exquisite rock and wall carvings. It measures 96 ft long and 22 ft wide. The carvings on the caves are estimated to be as old as 5000 BC to 1000 BC.
Wayanad Heritage Museum - It houses artefacts that depict the history, heritage and culture of Wayanad. The museum has a wide collection of 14th century and 16th century sculptures and tribal artefacts.
Neelimala Viewpoint - Provides spectacular views of the surrounding. One can watch the beautiful Meenmutty Waterfalls amidst luch greenery from this point.
Drop back at hotel
Nearest airport is Calicut International Airport, at a distance of 61 km.
Wayanad does not have an train station. Nearest option is Nilambur Road, at a distance of 51 km away.
You can easily get regular buses to Wayanad from nieghbouring cities.
Here are some important distances to Wayanad
Bangalore - 280 kms
Kochi/Cochin - 270 kms
Bandipur - 89 kms
Ooty - 109 km
Mysore - 167 km
Cancelling before 1 Days to 14 Days will deduct 50%
Cancelling before 15 Days to 90 Days will deduct 25%
Vietnam in 4 days SAIGON – MEKONG DELTA – CU CHI
Explore Ho Chi Minh City - the busines