Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Varkala, Alleppey, Kumarakom
Explore the best of Kerala through this 6 day trip.
DAY 1: Arrival at Cochin or Munnar. Sightseeing at Munnar. Night stay at Munnar
DAY 2: Sightseeing at Munnar. Night stay at Munnar
DAY 3: Drive to Thekkady (120KM). Sightseeing Thekkady. Night stay at Thekkady
DAY 4: Drive to Varkala (166KM). Sightseeing Varkala beach. Night stay at Varkala
DAY 5: Drive to Alleppey (135KM). Sightseeing Alleppey. Night at Alleppey
DAY 6: Drive to Cochin. Sightseeing at Cochin. Night at Cochin
Day 7: Departure from Cochin
1. Hotel stay
3. Airport pick up and drop and all Sightseeing in private car (or SIC if mentioned) and transfers as and where mentioned clearly
4. Road taxes, toll and parking and driver charges are included.
5. In Alleppey house boat cruise, breakfast, lunch and dinner all are included
1. Entry ticket fees to tourist places (Unless specifically mentioned)
2. Any Visa fee, Travel insurance, medical, guide service, personal expense not exclusively listed here
3. Government taxes
4. Bus/flight ticket from your place or starting point
6. Meals other than mentioned in the package
Terms and Conditions:
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for brekfast. There is no breakfast if booked under economy category. Breakfast is only available in standard and above category of booking.
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; their will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
1- Accommodation at deluxe hotel of 3 star category if booked in advance. For short term booking Navigers will book the best possible hotel
2- Houseboats are subject to availability during peak seasons and also depends upon the turn around time in booking date and holiday date.
3- We might be providing luxury hotel instead of houseboats in the month of November, December and January; due to demand and supply gap and exorbitant pricing.
ARRIVAL AT COCHIN OR MUNNAR. SIGHT SEEING AT MUNNAR.
Morning pick-up from Ernakulam railway station/Cochin Airport and head towards scenic hills of Munnar hill station
Enroute enjoy two waterfalls Cheeyappara falls & Valara Falls. Check in to Resort and relax after having sumptuous breakfast
Enjoy local shopping at Old Munnar town
Overnight stay at hotel in Munnar
SIGHT SEEING AT MUNNAR.
Head towards Mattupetty dam for relaxing paddle boat ride. Here one can enjoy endless tea plantation on one side of mattupetty dam
Visit to Rajamala, part of Eravikulam National park which consists of endangered Nilgiris Thar
Visit Tea gardens and Spice plantation for some fresh spices and handicrafts
In the evening, approach back to resort and enjoy local spicy dinner at Munnar.
Overnight stay at hotel in Munnar
DRIVE TO THEKKADY (120KM). SIGHTSEEING THEKKADY.
Visit Periyar Lake
Periyar Tiger Reserve
Visit the National Park
Visit Gavi forest
Overnight stay at hotel in Thekkady
DRIVE TO VARKALA (166KM). SIGHTSEEING VARKALA BEACH.
After breakfast, head to Varkala beaches in Navigers cab
Soak yourself at famous Varkala beaches with hippie parties in the night
Visit to Sivagiri Mutt, one of the ancient mutt to watch at Varkala
Head back to hotel after exhaustive day spend at Varkala beaches.
Overnight stay at hotel in Varkala
DRIVE TO ALLEPPEY (135KM). SIGHTSEEING ALLEPPEY. NIGHT STAY AT ALLEPPEY HOTEL
Cruise / boat rides can be arranged at customers extra cost
We shall go for sightseeing these - Mattancherry Palace / Dutch Palace, Santa Cruz Basilica, Fort Kochi, and Veeranpuzha Lake & Backwaters
MARINE DRIVE - 3 kms long walkway facing the backwaters. It is one of the best places to spend time in Kochi. The walkway has two recently built bridges; the Rainbow bridge and the Chinese Fishing Net Bridge. The view of the sunset from this place is mesmerizing. Night at Cochin
This trip can start from Cochin or Munnar.
HOW TO REACH COCHIN
The Cochin International Airport is well connected to major cities all across India and the world.
Cochin is well connected to all the major railway stations in India. Most of the Kerala bound trains have a stop at either of the two railway stations in Cochin – Ernakulam Town Station and Ernakulam Junction Station.
Cochin has a strong network of Kerala State Run Transport Corporation (KSRTC) bus services that connects it to all the major cities in Kerala and with some of the major cities in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
Cancelling before 1 Days to 15 Days will deduct 50%
Cancelling before 16 Days to 30 Days will deduct 25%