Yangon (formerly known as Rangoon) is the largest city in Myanmar (formerly Burma). You will find a mix of British colonial architecture, modern high-rises and gilded Buddhist pagodas define the city's skyline.
This trip is perfectly designed for Yangon sightseeing and shopping.
The major attractions of this tour are:
* Awe-inspiring Buddhist monument Shwedagon Paya - a huge, shimmering pagoda complex and the most popular site of Myanmar
* Exploring Yangon downtown, which has pavements teeming with food and book vendors and colourful open-air markets.
* Shopping at the Bogyoke market
* Kandawgyi Lake
* Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis
• Daily breakfast at hotel
• All kinds of internal transportation as above mentioned itinerary
• English speaking guide
• Entrance Fees & Zone Fees as per mentioned program
• Good local car with experienced driver
• Government Tax
• Service Tax
• Airfare and visa charges
• Travel insurance
• Visits not mentioned in the program
• Camera or Video Camera fees
• Tips and gratitude to guides / drivers / porters at the hotels or airports
• Personal Expense such as beverages, telephone calls, laundry services, Mini bar, etc….
• Other services not mentioned above including
* Standard check in time is 14:00. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel
* Standard check out time is 12:00
The package price displayed on Navigers is derived based on minimum 2 people for booking; and stay in 3 Star hotel in Yangon.
Avail discount on bulk booking. Here are discounted per person rates specified in INR
|Group||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-9 pax||10-14 pax||15-19 pax||20-30 pax|
|3 star hotel||25737||23831||21107||21788||19882||18247|
|4 star hotel||27439||25397||22605||24239||21788||20631|
|5 star hotel||30571||28937||26146||28529||25737||24648|
Accommodations in Yangon:
3 star hotel - Taw Win Garden (Deluxe room)
4 star hotel - Summit Park View (Superior room)
5 star hotel - Chatrium Royal Lake (Deluxe(ROH))
On arrival at the airport; you will be picked up by our local representative and escorted to hotel.
Yangon, formerly known as Rangoon, is a relatively quiet and charming city. Its impressive colonial and spiritual heritage makes Yangon one of the most fascinating and authentic capitals of South-East Asia.
After some rest, at afternoon, begin the 2.5 hour walking tour through central Yangon.
Starting at Yangon’s Heritage Trust Office on Lower Pansodan Road and Highlights include City Hall, the High Court and the former Burma Railways Company – one of Yangon’s oldest administrative buildings.
Stay overnight at hotel in Yangon.
After breakfast, you will visit Sule, City Hall, and the High Court (noted for its British colonial architecture including its clock tower and its red-bricked exterior).
You’ll then visit Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda, which is famous for its huge image of a reclining Buddha and which was built in 1966 to replace the old image built in 1907.
You will also have the option to visit Kandawgyi Lake and surrounding areas, which offer numerous photo opportunities.
In the early evening, you will visit Strand jetty to witness the daily life of the local people and Yangon River, which offers a remarkable atmosphere with spectacular colors and photo opportunities.
Next, you will go shopping at the Bogyoke market (formerly
If time permits, your guide will bring you to the famous MK gems shop, where high quality gems are displayed in eight different decorated show rooms.
From here, continue to Shwedagon Pagoda the most revered Buddhist temple in Myanmar. Although the origins of the pagoda are unclear, the local legend states that the original structure was built 2500 years ago then renovated several times until taking its current shape in the 15th century. The 8-sided central stupa is 99 meters tall and gilded with gold leaf and is surrounded by 64 smaller stupas and your guide will show you around the massive complex, explaining why this temple is so revered. Enjoy breathtaking views of the golden stupa from this vantage point.
Stay overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Free to venture in town and stroll around the shopping area. (Standard check out time is 12:00 PM)
You will be then transferred to airport for your onward journey.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 5 Days will deduct 70%
Cancelling before 6 Days to 20 Days will deduct 40%