Let's Leh. Nubra and Pangong in 6 days
Day 1: Arrival at leh. Get acclimatize to the altitude and explore local food
Day 2: Sightseeing Shaam valley, Zanskar River, Gurudwara Pather Sahib
Day 3: Leh to Nubra. Explore Nubra valley and Hunder
Day 4: Explore Sumur and Panamik. Nubra to Leh
Day 5: Pangong Lake and Hemis monastery. Night at Leh
Day 6: Departure
1. Hotel stay
3. All Sightseeing in private car (or SIC if mentioned) and transfers as and where mentioned clearly
4. Road taxes, toll and parking and driver charges are included
1. Entry ticket fees to tourist places (Unless specifically mentioned)
2. Any personal meals / medical / guide service or any thing not listed exclusively here
3. Government taxes
4. Bus/flight ticket from your place or starting point (Bangalore)
10% premium will be charged during festival season
This price is applicable for couple booking
Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
Taking insurance is mandatory for this trip. It will cost approximately 1200 per person
Begin your journey from Delhi and reach Leh airport, where you’ll be assisted to your hotel. After your transfer from Leh airport to the hotel, check in and have some rest. Have your lunch in the hotel. Evening is free for you to dawdle around and checkout the local markets. Dinner arrangement and overnight stay is in the hotel.
On the second day, we have a one day tour planned for you to Shaam valley. There is so much to experience in Shaam valley and the best part is you can experience it all in a single day. Every moment you spend there is magical. Shaam valley is home to magnetic valley (one of its kind in the world), the confluence of Indus and Zaskar River at Nimmu, the peaceful Gurudwara Pather Sahib and the Basgo Palace – home to Namgyal rulers. This one day trip has so much packed in it that you’ll overwhelmed upon visiting these places. Overnight stay is in hotel in Leh.
Nubra valley is on our to-do list of third day. Nubra is best experienced at a leisurely pace. So keeping this fact in mind, we’ve planned a two day excursion to Nubra valley. Have your breakfast on the morning of third day and accompany us to the amazing land of Bactrian camels. We’ll stop on our way at Khardungla pass, titled as the highest motorable road in the world. Next stop is the Khardung village. We’ll also visit the beautiful monasteries in Diskit. In Hundur you can enjoy riding the the two humped Bactrian camel. Overnight stay is in Diskit.
Having visited two beautiful valleys consecutively, it’s time to visit Leh again. So on the fourth day, we’ll travel to Sumur and Panamik before hitting Leh towards the end of the day. Sumur and Panamik have their own set of amazing places to visit. Samstanling monastery is the USP of Sumur. Panamik has soothing hot water springs and Yarab Tso Lake. The place will surely make you fall in love with it. The ambience of the place is so calm and you can relax a bit at the place. We’ll return to Leh in the evening where arrangements for dinner and overnight stay have been done for you.
There was something missing in all the places we had visited so far. Yes you guessed it right. A Lake! Visit to Leh is incomplete without a visit to the heavenly Lakes. With the dawn of fifth day, we’ll go on a full day excursion to Pangong. The place is famous for Pangong Lake, which featured in the blockbuster Bollywood movie ‘3 idiots’. The place is not like you saw it in the movie. The Lake is umpteen times better, the place surely redefines tranquility. The blue water of the Lake is very soothing. Owing to the location of the Lake along the Indo-China border in the high mountains, the Lake becomes the temporary home to the migratory birds. We’ll also visit Hemis monastery on our way back to Leh. Overnight stay and dinner is in hotel in Leh.
All the time you’ve spent in Leh in the past 5 days, will last with you forever as those truckloads of memories won’t wither away so soon. Collect all your memories and carry them to your homes as on the 6th day, we’ll take you to the Leh airport. From here you can easily board a flight to New Delhi. We’ll try and leave according to the flight timings. Hope you enjoyed your time with us.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 14 Days will deduct 50%
Cancelling before 15 Days to 30 Days will deduct 25%
Chennai Mahabalipurum Pondicherry in 4 days.
Tamil Nadu Holiday Package Overv