Please find the below checklist for Japan visa for your reference.
Passport: Original Passport with the validity of minimum one month from the date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamping. Attach all old passports (if any).
One visa application form to be duly filled and signed by the applicant
Photo Specification: One recent passport size photograph in glossy finish, 80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 45mm x 45mm).
a) Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
b) The Embassy will not accept the photos where reflection is there on spectacles.
Covering-Letter from applicant stating his name, designation, passport number and purpose & duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant and addressed to "Consulate General of Japan, Bangalore".
a) Covering-Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if employed.
b) For Multiple entry Visa, Kindly mention the reason of applying for Multiple Entry Visa.
Invitation Letter: Invitation letter from Japan host stating the purpose of travel, dates and duration of stay.
Sponsorship Details: In case of visit is being sponsored by the Japan host, then host is required to furnish the following.
a) Original Letter of Guarantee if the invitee is bearing the expenses
b) Copy of Passport( First & Last Page)
c) Copy of latest and valid Japan Visa
d) Copy of Passport pages with status items; entry/departure and permission of residence
e) Proof of Relationship with Guarantor
f) Copy of Certificate of alien registration (Both front & back)
a) Original saving bank statement/ passbook of last six months
b) Salary bank statement for last six months
c) Latest Income Tax Returns
Proof of Occupation :
a) Proof of ownership
b) Company bank statement
a) Certificate of Employment from employer/NOC/Leave sanctioned
Airline Reservation : Ticket Itinerary
Please Note: If student or dependent consent from the parents/ Spouse and their Bank Statement has to be submitted.
Visa Fee- Rs. 3500/-
VFS Fee- Rs. 650/-
Service Charges- Rs.500/-
Duration-6 to 7 working days.
Duration-6 to 7 working days.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice