Explore Istanbul - the only city in the world located on two continents - Europe and Asia. During its almost 2,000 year's of history, Istanbul has been the capital of the Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman Empires. And this tour is very well designed to explore this strategically positioned city.
The main attractions of this tour are:
* Exploring the famous Sultanahmet area by visiting magnificent Hippodrome and the famous Blue Mosque.
* Visiting Grand Bazaar, one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world.
* Cruising on Bosphours strait, a continental boundary between Europe and Asia.
* Carriage tour around the Princes islands
* The Golden Horn
* Topkapi Palace
*St Sophia Museum (Hagia Sophia)
* Dolmabahce Palace
* Camlica Hill
and many more attractions of Istanbul.
Package price includes:
- Accommodation for 4 Nights in 4 Star hotels. (Madison, Feronya, Midtown or similar.)
- Licensed English speaking guide
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (4 breakfast, 3 lunch)
- Accommodation in double room on twin sharing basis
- Visitors will be attending at regular tour. Over 8 visitors private guide for group is provided.
Package price excludes:
-International flight tickets.
-Any tip to the guide or driver
Points to note:
-Contact Navigers to book your flight tickets or to get your Turkey visa.
-Navigers also provides customized tour as per your preference. Use "Plan your trip" button present on Navigers site.
-You can avail additional discounts for bulk booking and stay at triple room on triple sharing basis.
Arrival at Istanbul
You will be picked by our local representative and transported to hotel
Rest and relax at hotel
You can then explore the local Istanbul area at night and enjoy the local dinner at your own.
Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, start your Istanbul exploration from Sultanahmet area.
Visiting Hippodrome, which was not only used for chariot races, court ceremonies, coronations and parades during the Byzantine Empire. It was the sporting and social center of Byzantine life for over 1000 years.
Visiting the famous icon of Istanbul - The Blue Mosque, which was constructed between 1609 and 1616 with 6 minarets. The magnificent hand-painted blue tiles adorn the mosques interior walls, and at night the mosque is bathed in blue as lights frame the mosque from all directions.
Break for lunch
Then visit St Sophia Museum (Hagia Sophia), which was constructed in 537 AD and was the biggest worshipping center of the world between 6th century and 13th centuries.
Visit Topkapi Palace which was biggest Palace and one of the major residences of the Ottoman sultans. It is now a museum and contains important relics. This palace is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Visiting Grand Bazaar which constructed at 1455, is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world, with 61 covered streets and over 4,000 shops. It is often regarded as one of the first shopping malls of the world.
Back to hotel
Dinner at night cruise can be organized at additional cost. (Contact Navigers for any customization on this plan)
Overnight stay at hotel
After breakfast, departure from the hotel for visiting golden horn. The Golden Horn (Haliç in Turkish), is a horn-shaped fyord on the European side of Istanbul. Its name comes from the color of the water when at sunset it shines with a gold color because of the reflection of the sun.
Driving by traces of history at Balat and viewing Viewing Metal Church of St. Stephen the Bulgarian, famous for being made of cast iron. The Jewish Hospital (OrAhayim) and the Fener Orthodox Patriarchate.
Visiting Spice Bazaar(famous with variety of spices).
Heading to Bosphorus cruise tour. Bosphours strait is internationally significant waterway. It forms part of the continental boundary between Europe and Asia, and it separates Asian Turkey from European Turkey.
Break for lunch
Visiting Dolmabahce Palace recent residence for Ottoman Sultans and one of the most glamorous palaces in the world. It is built on a 110.000 m² area and is famous for its great collection of European antiquity, furnitures and 4.5 tons chandelier. The palace has 285 rooms and 46 halls.
Passing through Asian Side of Istanbul and visiting Camlica Hill which has breathtaking panoramic view.
Return to the hotel
You can then explore the local Istanbul area and enjoy the local dinner at your own.
Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, departure from the hotel for full day Princes islands tour.
Start your journey to the islands by ferry.
On reaching Buyukada, enjoy the carriage tour around the island.
Have lunch at the beautiful and blissful Buyukada.
Return to Istanbul by ferry.
Overnight stay at hotel
Breakfast at hotel
Later you will be transfer to the international airport for your onward journey
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 10 Days will deduct 50%
Cancelling before 11 Days to 15 Days will deduct 25%