Honeymoon at Bali
Indonesia popularly called as "Island of Love" or "Island of Gods" reveals the mystic beauty of nature, various temples reflecting the devotion of people towards their gods and goddesses.
Day 1: Indonesia/Bali arrival, enjoy floral be and candle light dinner
Day 2: Uluwatu or Tanah Lot sightseeing by private car with entarance fee, and enjoy Balinese Massage
Day 3: Full Day tour of Kintamani & Ubud with PVT Car with entarance fee
Day 4: Day free to explore nearby market of your own and buy dirt cheap clothes
Day 5: Last day departure
USD 35 will be charged for forex conversions
20% premium will be charged during festival season
This price is applicable for couple booking
Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
1. Hotel stay
2. Breakfast + 1 night romantic candle dinner
3. All Sightseeing in private car (or SIC if mentioned) and transfers as and where mentioned clearly
4. Road taxes, toll and parking and driver charges are included.
5. Free Wi Fi
6. 1 free pre activated Local Sim Card on arrival at Bali
7. Welcome drink on Arrival
8. First Night Room Decoration in Both Hotels
9. 1x 60 minutes “Balinese Massage” for Couple
10.1 x Romantic Candle Light Dinner with Set Menu for Couple
1. Entry ticket fees to tourist places (Unless specifically mentioned in the itinerary)
2. Any personal meals / medical / guide service or any thing not listed exclusively here
3. Government taxes
4. Bus/flight ticket from your place or starting point (Jaipur)
On arrival at Bali International Airport; you will be picked up by our tour guide and escorted to hotel for check in.
Enjoythe Traditional Welcome drink on Arrival. Day free to explore by self especially the evening walk in the market and night at the famous Bali pubs. Bali is a amazing place with beaches, mountains, and rough coastline. It is renowned for its highly developed arts, including traditional dance. This island island is filled with friendly people, classy spas, ancient temples, tropical beaches and breathtaking marine life.
Enjoy pre-arranged Romantic Candle Light Dinner.
First Night floral Room Decoration will be done. Overnight stay at hotel
Breakfast at hotel and enjoy Balinese Massage later in the day
Evening Sunset Uluwatu or Tanah Lot PVT Car, Driver cum Guide & Entrance fee included. Overnight at hotel
We will visit Uluwatu temple if weather permits. Uluwatu is a beautiful temple with an unique architecture. It is a nine-directional temple on a 70 meters high cliff. It is a amazing place to watch the sun set against the gushing winds. and Tanah Lot Temple - an ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves. The sunset from this temple is breath taking
Full Day tour of Kintamani & Ubud with PVT Car , Driver cum Guide & Entrance ticket
Later stop for shopping at the famous Ubud Market in Ubud Village. It is a traditional market offering beautiful and attractive souvenirs made by local Balinese people. See the famous Tegallalang Rice Terraces in Ubud. It is a beautiful scenes of rice paddies involving the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system) in a terraced platform. Spend time at agro tourism (Coffee Plantation)
Later visit Kintamani for Volcano View. Bali volcano, also referred to as Kintamani volcano or Mount Batur, is a popular highlight of Bali. Overnight at hotel.
Day free to explore self and see the traditional Indonesia on your own living like a local. Shopping is advisable especially clothes are at dirt cheap price here in afternoon post lunch. Clothes prices almost 60% less compared to Indian market. Blue point beach in evening and discos and Pubs are again advisable to have dinner in night.
You will be dropped back to airport by private car.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 14 Days will deduct 50%
Cancelling before 15 Days to 30 Days will deduct 25%