Discover the 3 major attractions of Vietnam - Hanoi, Halong Bay & Ninh Binh through this 5 day tour.
Explore the centuries-old architecture and a rich culture of Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam.
Enjoy the boat ride to Tam Coc, one of Vietnam's most spectacular sight at Ninh Binh.
And cruise through the emerald waters and thousands of towering limestone islands of the beautiful H? Long Bay.
The major attractions of this tour are:
• "Cyclo" tour in Hanoi, covering the Old Quarter of Hanoi, Ngoc Son Temple located on the Hoan Kiem Lake (the Sword Lake).
• Hanoi city tour covering Temple of Literature, Ba Dinh Square and outside view of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
• Boat trip to Tam Coc which has spectacular limestone karsts on land
• Visiting the famous 10th century temples in Hoa Lu in Ninh Binh.
• Cruising on the beautiful Halong Bay and witnessing thousands odd-shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes.
• Visit the Surprising Grotto (aka surprising cave or amazing cave) in Halong
• Visiting Luon Cave, a ring-shaped pool inside an island in Halong
• One night stay on cruise boat on Halong Bay (near Titov Beach)
- Accommodation in the category chosen on twin sharing basis
- Meals as mentioned in the program. (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Transportation by vehicle with A/C
- Cruise on Non-private junk in Ha Long bay
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- SIC tour to Ninh Binh
- Waters during tour day
- Local English speaking guide(s) in Vietnam.
- Visa charges and Forex charges 4.4%
- Flight charges
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
* Standard check in time is 14:00. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel
* Standard check out time is 12:00
* SIC tours stands for Seat-in-Coach Tours, which means you will share an air-conditioned coach or van with other tourists.
The package price displayed on Navigers is derived based on minimum 2 people for booking; and stay in 3 Star hotel in Hanoi.
Avail discount on bulk booking. Here are discounted per person rates specified in INR
|Group||1 pax||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-7 pax||8-9 pax||10-12 pax||13-15 pax|
|Location||3 star hotel||4 star hotel||5 star hotel|
|Hanoi||Moon View Hotel||Flower Garden Hotel||Sheraton Hotel|
Package price validity:
Valid from 1st October 2016 to 31st March 2017 (Except for 24/Dec/2016 to 4/Jan/2017 and from 26/Jan/2017 to 6/Feb/2017). Please contact Navigers for customized price details of these exception days.
HANOI ARRIVAL - HANOI CITY TOUR
On arrival at Noi Bai airport of Hanoi (Vietnam); you will be picked up by our tour guide and escorted to hotel (which is at 35 minutes drive from airport).
After brief relax at hotel, you will start your Hanoi exploration.
We shall start our Hanoi city tour from Temple of Literature, the 1st university in Vietnam
Then continue to Ba Dinh Square - the biggest square in Hanoi where all biggest cultural, political events of the cities for taking photos of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (outside).
Later have an overall view of the capital by a
Later you can enjoy the city by your own. Here are some night activities suggestion: enjoy local beer at Ta Hien Streets, experience the ambience of sleepless street with life music, the young people of Hanoi and also foreign tourists. Hundred of bars and pubs in the Old Quarter are also at your disposal. Or just simple spend your time at shopping malls or various boutique Shops.
Overnight stay at hotel.
HANOI – TAM COC – HOA LU - HANOI (SIC tour)
A 90km drive south of Hanoi will lead you to Ninh Binh, the site of the one capital city of ancient Vietnam before Hanoi took its leading role in 11th century.
The area is featured by lots of well-known sceneries, which include Tam Coc Caves and Hoa Lu ancient capital with the old temples dedicated to King Dinh & King Le reigned in 10th century.
The visit in Ninh Binh starts by a boat trip in Tam Coc where spectacular limestone karsts jut out from the green paddy fields reminding about Guilin (China) and Halong Bay of Vietnam, which gives this scenery the name
Further discovery in Ninh Binh will be continued in the site that used to be the kings’ palace in 10th century and now famous for the wooden relieves of the shady Dinh and Le temples.
Late afternoon back to Hanoi.
You can then explore the local Hanoi area at night and enjoy the local dinner at your own.
Overnight in Hanoi.
HANOI - HALONG BAY - OVERNIGHT ON BOARD
After breakfast, at 8AM, head for 3 hours bus trip to the beautiful Halong Bay.
The road will pass by the Red River delta with green paddyfields and rural villages, where hard-work farmers are busy with their farming jobs, ploughing buffaloes or planting seedling.
Upon arrival in Halong, we’ll take a big boat to cruise the Bay to discover the magnificent beauty of this “Descending-dragon” bay, created by thousands odd-shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes.
After a lunch of fresh seafood on board, we can visit the Surprising Grotto, stop for swimming or kayaking (at your own cost), passing floating villages and approach islets to enjoy their beauty in close distance.
Evening attend activities on the boat or relax at your own leisure.
Overnight on boat near Titov Beach.
HALONG - HANOI (B/L)
After breakfast, visit by boat to Luon Cave, a ring-shaped pool inside an island in Halong with absolutely tranquil landscape and emerald water.
Back to the Wharf of Halong passing the most densely area with many islands that have been named like the Cock-Fighting Rock, Sail Island, Incense burner rock or Sea Dog Rock.
Arrive at Halong Wharf around 11.00.
After the bus ride through the country side, arrive at Hanoi around 4PM.
You can then explore the surrounding Hanoi area and enjoy the local dinner at your own.
Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel and free time until departure
You will be transferred to airport for your onward journey
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 5 Days will deduct 70%
Cancelling before 6 Days to 20 Days will deduct 40%
Explore Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal and Dhulikhel - one of the popular places to observe