Vietnam in 4 days HANOI – HALONG BAY – NINH BINH
Explore Hanoi, Halong Bay & Ninh Binh, the 3 major attractions of Vietnam through this trip.
Cruise through the emerald waters and thousands of towering limestone islands of the beautiful Ha Long Bay.
Explore the centuries-old architecture and a rich culture of Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam.
And visit Tam Coc, one of Vietnam's most spectacular sights at Ninh Binh.
The major attractions of this tour are:
• "Cyclo" tour in Hanoi, covering the Old Quarter of Hanoi, Ngoc Son Temple located on the Hoan Kiem Lake (the Sword Lake).
• Hanoi city tour covering Temple of Literature, Ba Dinh Square and outside view of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
• Boat trip to Tam Coc which has spectacular limestone karsts on land
• Visiting the famous 10th century temples in Hoa Lu in Ninh Binh.
• Cruising on the beautiful Halong Bay and witnessing thousands odd-shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes.
- Inclusive all taxes
- Accommodation in the category chosen on twin sharing basis
- Meals as mentioned in the program. (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Transportation by vehicle with A/C
- SIC tours to Ninh Binh and Halong
- Cruise on Non-private junk in Ha Long bay
- Waters during tour day
- Local English speaking guide(s) in Vietnam.
- Visa charges and 4.4% Forex charges
- Flight charges
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
* Standard check in time is 14:00. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel
* Standard check out time is 12:00
* SIC tours stands for Seat-in-Coach Tours, which means you will share an air-conditioned coach or van with other tourists.
The package price displayed on Navigers is derived based on minimum 2 people for booking; and stay in 3 Star hotel in Hanoi.
Avail discount on bulk booking. Here are discounted per person rates specified in INR
|Group||1 pax||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-7 pax||8-9 pax||10-12 pax||13-15 pax|
3 star hotel - Moon View Hotel, Hanoi
4 star hotel - Flower Garden Hotel, Hanoi
5 star hotel - Sheraton Hotel, Hanoi
Package price validity:
Valid from 1st October 2016 to 31st March 2017 (Except for 24/Dec/2016 to 4/Jan/2017 and from 26/Jan/2017 to 6/Feb/2017). Please contact Navigers for customized price details of these exception days.
HANOI ARRIVAL - HANOI CITY TOUR
On arrival at Noi Bai airport of Hanoi (Vietnam); you will be picked up by our tour guide and escorted to hotel (which is at 35 minutes drive from airport).
After brief relax at hotel, you will start your Hanoi exploration.
We shall start our Hanoi city tour from Temple of Literature, the 1st university in Vietnam
Then continue to Ba Dinh Square - the biggest square in Hanoi where all biggest cultural, political events of the cities for taking photos of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (outside).
Later have an overall view of the capital by a cyclo visit, which will start around the Old Quarter of Hanoi, stop at Ngoc Son Temple located on the Hoan Kiem Lake (the Sword Lake).
Later you can enjoy the city by your own. Here are some night activities suggestion: enjoy local beer at Ta Hien Streets, experience the ambience of sleepless street with life music, the young people of Hanoi and also foreign tourists. Hundred of bars and pubs in the Old Quarter are also at your disposal. Or just simple spend your time at shopping malls or various boutique Shops.
Overnight stay at hotel.
HANOI, TAM COC, HOA LU, HANOI (SIC tour)
A 90km drive south of Hanoi will lead you to Ninh Binh, the site of the one capital city of ancient Vietnam before Hanoi took its leading role in 11th century.
The area is featured by lots of well-known sceneries, which include Tam Coc Caves and Hoa Lu ancient capital with the old temples dedicated to King Dinh & King Le reigned in 10th century.
The visit in Ninh Binh starts by a boat trip in Tam Coc where spectacular limestone karsts jut out from the green paddy fields reminding about Guilin (China) and Halong Bay of Vietnam, which gives this scenery the name Halong-bay-on-land.
Further discovery in Ninh Binh will be continued in the site that used to be the kings’ palace in 10th century and now famous for the wooden relieves of the shady Dinh and Le temples.
Late afternoon back to Hanoi.
You can then explore the local Hanoi area at night and enjoy the local dinner at your own.
Overnight in Hanoi.
HANOI, HALONG, HANOI (SIC tour)
After breakfast at hotel, early departure for 3 hours ride to the beautiful Halong Bay.
The road will pass by the Red River delta with green paddyfields and rural villages, where hard-work farmers are busy with their farming jobs, ploughing buffaloes or planting seedling.
Upon arriving in Halong, we will sail our boat round Halong Bays natural rocky gardens which consists of 3,000 rocky islets.
Most of the islets here are not for living due to the lack of fresh water, but are excellent for cruising to contemplate their miraculous draws on the horizon. Many of them have great names from their inspirational shapes, including the Surprising cave, Pelican Grotto, Chopstick rock, Butterfly rock, Turtle rock, the island of Fishman’s Head, the Fighting Cocks, the Sail, the Urn, or the Sea Dog!
Enjoy the tasty seafood lunch on board while sailing around Halong Bay.
You can wander to visit grottos, go swimming on the emerald waters, or just lazily relax on the sun deck with our drinks.
The boat will be back to the Wharf late afternoon where we take our car or coach to return to Hanoi.
Overnight stay at hotel in Hanoi.
Breakfast at the hotel and free time until departure
You will be transferred to airport for your onward journey
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 5 Days will deduct 70%
Cancelling before 6 Days to 20 Days will deduct 40%