Vietnam and Cambodia in 7 days
Discover the best of 2 countries - Vietnam (Hanoi, Halong) and Cambodia (Siem Reap) through this 7 day tour.
Day 1 (Vietnam): Arrival at Hanoi. Hanoi city tour. "Cyclo" tour.
Day 2 (Vietnam): Hanoi to Halong. Overnight stay on cruise on Halong Bay.
Day 3 (Vietnam): Cruise on Halong Bay. Back to Hanoi.
Day 4 (Vietnam to Cambodia): Exploring Hanoi. Fly to Siem Reap. Explore Siem Reap
Day 5 (Cambodia): Full day Angkor tour. Explore mystical temples of Siem Reap in detail.
Day 6 (Cambodia): Full day Angkor tour- Small Circuit and highlights of Grand Circuit.
Day 7 (Cambodia): Departure from Siem Reap
The major attractions of this tour are:
• Cruising on the beautiful Halong Bay and witnessing thousands odd-shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes.
• Over night stay in cruise ship in Halong Bay
• "Cyclo" tour in Hanoi, covering the Old Quarter of Hanoi, Ngoc Son Temple located on the Hoan Kiem Lake (the Sword Lake).
• Exploring Siem Reap in depth
- Accommodation in the category chosen on twin sharing basis
- Meals as mentioned in the program. (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner). See the itinerary tab for day-wise meals details
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Transportation by vehicle with A/C
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Cruise on Non-private junk in Ha Long bay
- Local English speaking guide(s).
- Visa charges and Forex charges 4.4%
- Any flight charges. (Contact Navigers to book your one way flight from Hanoi to Siem Reap)
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
Package price: INR 32,954 (including tax)
The package price is derived based on minimum 2 people for booking; and stay in 3 Star hotel in Hanoi and Siem Reap, and Phoenix cruise stay in Halong.
Avail discount on bulk booking. Here are discounted per person rates specified in INR
|Group||1 pax||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-7 pax||8-9 pax||10-12 pax||13-15 pax|
|Location||3 star hotel||4 star hotel||5 star hotel|
|Hanoi||Moon View Hotel||Flower Garden Hotel||Sheraton Hotel|
|Siem Reap||Kouprey Hotel||Sokha Roth Hotel||Angkor Miracle|
Package price validity:
Valid from 1st October 2016 to 31st March 2017 (Except for 24/Dec/2016 to 4/Jan/2017 and from 26/Jan/2017 to 6/Feb/2017). Please contact Navigers for customized price details of these exception days.
* Standard check in time is 14:00. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel
* Standard check out time is 12:00
* SIC tours stands for Seat-in-Coach Tours, which means you will share an air-conditioned coach or van with other tourists.
HANOI ARRIVAL – HALF HANOI CITY WALKING & CYCLO SMALL GROUP TOUR (Light lunch/dinner)
The driver will be welcoming you at Noi Bai airport; it takes us 35 minutes driving to the centre of Hanoi then check-in at hotel. Our tour guide will pick you at your hotel in the Old Quarter and then we get a cylco to Hoan Kiem Lake, one of the major scenic spots in the city and serves as a focal point for its public life to visit Ngoc Son temple and the Huc bridge. And then we will stop at Hanoi Opera House, erected by the French colonial administration between 1901 and 1911. After that, on the way to Water puppet show, we will see Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi Hotel - A Grand Dame of Southeast Asia that welcomes guests to experience her colonial grandeur and timeless elegance. Located steps from the Opera House in Hanoï's French Quarter, this legendary property brings guests into intimate contact with the opulence of another era. A stage art invented by the Vietnamese peasants hundred years ago, with nearly 20 stories of Vietnam traditions and daily scenes will be the last activity. Finally we will take a walk on the streets of the old quarter and enjoy the Vietnamese traditional food.
Please note: Standard check in time is 14:00. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel Night activities suggestion: enjoy local beer at Ta Hien Streets, experience the ambience of sleepless street with life music, the young people of Hanoi and also foreign tourists. Hundred of bars and pubs in the Old Quarter are also at your disposal. Or just simple spend your time at shopping malls or various boutique Shops.
HANOI - HALONG - OVERNIGHT ON BOARD (B/L/D)- SIC TRANSFER
From Hanoi, at 8AM, head East for more than 3 hours to Halong Bay, the pride of the Gulf of Tonkin, a Natural World Heritage as designated by UNESCO in 1994. The road will pass by the Red River delta with green paddyfields and rural villages, where hard-work farmers are busy with their farming jobs, ploughing buffaloes or planting seedling. Upon arrival in Halong, we’ll take a big boat to cruise the Bay to discover the magnificent beauty of this “Descending-dragon” bay, created by thousands odd-shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes. After a lunch of fresh seafood on board, we can visit the Surprising Grotto, stop for swimming or kayaking, passing floating villages and approach islets to enjoy their beauty in close distance. Back to the boat for dinner late afternoon. Evening attend activities on the boat or relax at your own leisure. Overnight on the boat.
Please note the program may be little varied upon the cruise you choose.
HALONG - HANOI (B/L breakfast and lunch)
After breakfast, visit by boat to Luon Cave, a ring-shaped pool inside an island in Halong with absolutely tranquil landscape and emerald water. Back to the Wharf of Halong passing the most densely area with many islands that have been named like the Cock-Fighting Rock, Sail Island, Incense burner rock or Sea Dog Rock. Arrive at Halong Wharf around 11.00. Return to Hanoi around 4PM. Free at your own leisure. Overnight in Hanoi.
HANOI – SIEM REAP (B) BY NOON FLIGHT – APSARA SHOW WITH BUFFET DINNER(B/D)
Breakfast at the hotel, you’ll transfer to Tan Son Nhat Airport for a midday flight to Siem Reap. Upon arrival, welcome by driver in Siem Reap, transfer to hotel for checking-in, free at your own arrangement until evening time for Apsara traditional show including buffet dinner. For a comparatively small town, Siem Reap offers an amazing range of dining venues and cuisines from Asia and the West. The emphasis is, of course, on Khmer/Cambodian food with the classic Amok Cambodian curry and Khmer BBQ being some of the most popular dishes. Dinging with Apsara traditional performance most famous which all travelers have to try one time per their stay in Siem Reap. Note: Transfer to apsara show by tuk tuk.
FULL DAY ANGKOR TOUR (B)
In the morning, we start with going to Angkor Thom city, founded in 12th century by king Jayavarman VII and remained the capital until 17th century. At this city, you will visit the most well-preserved gate amongst all the fives, then continue to the peaceful smiling faced tower temple of Bayon where you can imagine how amazing would it be for the first explorer who was there when there was no one but trees with umbrella-like branches and other types of creeping vegetation. Then it will be time for you to stroll around the tourist-wish-to-see jungle temple, socalled Ta Prhom, overgrown by huge tree monsters with snake-like roots, which is featured in Tomb Raider movie. After having shot hundreds of photographs, we will head to the active pilgrimage site of Angkor Wat, the biggest Hindu temple in the world to enjoy with the longest lively carving wall of more than 2000 meters long by 2 meters high, excluding relief on ceiling and on hundreds of roof supporting pillars. After completed the tour around all the most visited temples in Angkor area, you still have time to admire whole view of Angkorwat temple, rice paddy, north east highland and active reservoir of West Baray and to get fresh air on the summit of Phnom Bakeng hill till sun set. Have funny time at bars and pubs at Angkor night market (at your own arrangement). Overnight in Siem Reap.
SIEM REAP (B)
This day is at your leisure in Siem Reap. You could spend your time to discover Siem Reap yourself with some ideas of things to do: half day Floating Village Kampong Phhluk, Bird Sanctuary Preak Toal or dinner sunset cruise on Tonle Sap Lake. O/N in Siem Reap
SIEM REAP DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel, free leisure on own arrangement until time transfer to airport for flight onwards! Straight to Siemreap airport for your departure.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 5 Days will deduct 70%
Cancelling before 6 Days to 20 Days will deduct 40%
Discover Cambodia's history and culture by visiting the 2 main cities of Cambodia - Siem Reap and