Explore,Istanbul the pearl of the East and the jewel of the West.
Istanbul stands on the divide between two very different cultures, religions, and social views. Historically and geographically this great city has the weight of a nation behind it and a country that still claims several of the wonders of the world.
And ,The strange but beautiful formation of Cappadocia has had this appearance for millions of years.
When the volcanoes in the region were active, the lava which poured out covered all previously formed hills and valleys forming a high plateau.
Day 1: Arrival at Istanbul airport,to meet and transfer to Hotel
Day 2: Guided tour to Istanbul Old City
Day 3: Guided tour to Bosphorus and two continents. Flight to Cappadocia.
Day 4: Guided tour to North Cappadocia
Day 5: Guided tour to South Cappadocia
Day 6: Return back to Istanbul . Final departure.
The Highlights of tour :
-Sultanahmet area,Topkapi palace,St Sophia,Sultanahmed Mosque (Blue mosque),Hipodrom,Obeliks,Grand Bazaar (Covered Bazaar)
-Dolmabahce Palace,Bosphorus bridge,Rumeli Hisar, Çamlica Hill,Bosphorus Cruise ,Spice Market,Shopping visits.
-North and South Cappadocia
* Devrent Valley
• Fairy chimneys of Pasabag and Three Sisters
• Zelve Valley
• Pottery town Avanos
• Goreme Open Air Museum
• Uchisar Rock Castle
• Esentepe Windy Hill
• Pigeons Valley
• Kaymakli Underground City
• Mustafapasa (Sinasos)
• Hike through Red Valley
• Carved houses on the sides of mountains at Cavusin
• Wine Factory in Urgup
Package price includes:
* Arrival transfer from Istanbul Ataturk apt.
* 2 nights accommodation at 3* BB hotel (The City Hotel or similar one)
* Transportation with non smoking -airconditioned luxury vehicle
* English speaking Guide
* 3 breakfast and 2 Lunch
* Arrival transfer from Kayseri or Nevsehir airport
* 3 nights accommodation in Avanos, Urgup or Goreme (Burcu Kaya Hotel or Çiner Hotel 3* BB.)
* 3 breakfasts and 2 lunches
* English speaking professional guide
* Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach (At tours)
* Return transfer to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport
Package price excludes:
* Visa charges
* International and domestic flight tickets.
* Optional Tours
* Balloon tour at Cappadocia
* Dinners and other mails except of the itinarary
* Personal expenses
* Tip to the guide and driver
Points to note:
-Contact Navigers to book your flight tickets or Turkey visa.
-Navigers also provides customized tour as per your preference. Use "Plan your trip" button present on Navigers site.
Arrival at Istanbul Ataturk apt.Meet and transfer to hotel
Free time and rseting.Overnight in Istanbul
Pick up at 08:30am from your hotel for the a day tour of old Istanbul city. Visit to ST. SOPHIA This ancient basilica, built by Constantine the Great in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century, is one of the architectural marvels of all time. TOPKAPI PALACE The great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries housing an exquisite collection of cyrstal, silver, and Chinese porcelain, robes worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury, miniatures, the Holy Mantle; enshrining relics of the Prophet Mohammed.
Lunch at a local restaurant
SULTANAHMET IMPERIAL MOSQUE Across from St. Sophia built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the BLUE MOSQUE because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles. HIPPODROME Ancient Hippodrome, the scene of chariot races, with the three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine.
Navigers rep will then take you to the GRAND COVERED BAZAAR In this labyrinth of streets and passages are more then 4,000 shops with each trade having its own area: the goldsmiths' street, the carpet sellers, Turkish arts and crafts, such as hand painted ceramic plates, hand-honed copper ware, brass ware and trays, water ewers, onyx-ware and meerschaum pipes. After the tour, transfer back to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Pick up at 08:30am from the hotel and depart for visiting Dolmabahce Palace, and further along, the parks and imperial pavilions of Yildiz Palace. On the coastal edge of this park, is Ciragan Palace, 300 meters of its marble facade faces the shore. At Ortakoy a great variety of artists gather every Sunday to display their work along the street. Ortakoy is a symbol of tolerance with a church, a mosque and a synagogue existing side by side for centuries. RUMELI FORTRESS Built by Mehmet the Conqueror in 1452 prior to the conquest of Istanbul was completed in only four months to control and protect the infamous Bosphorus passage. It is one of the most beautiful works of military architecture anywhere in the world. BEYLERBEYI PALAS (PALACE) The summer residence of Ottoman sultans exists in its original renovated glory featuring original antique furniture and magnificent gardens with the Harem on the Asian side of Istanbul.
BOSPHORUS BRIDGE enjoy a unique chance to step from one continent (Asia) to another (Europe) CAMLICA HILL the highest point in Istanbul. At the top of it you can rest and admire the magnificent panorama of Istanbul and the Bosporus from the beautiful gardens, landscaped in traditional Turkish Ottoman style.
Lunch at a nice local restaurant
After lunch ,depart for the Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise and Shopping Tour. Visit the SPICE BAZAAR (Egyptian Bazaar) The air here is filled with the enticing aromas of cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint, thyme and every other conceivable herb and spice.After tour then transfer to Istanbul apt.
Arrival at Istanbul Ataturk apt and take flight to Cappadocia. Upon arrival at Cappadocia (Kayseri or Nevsehir apt. will meet and transfer you to your hotel.Overnight in Cappadocia.
After breakfast,you will be picked up from hotel and We start our tour to explore Cappadocia by visiting different valleys. The first stop is Goreme Valley, you can find what the process of the rock formations in Cappadocia. Later we drive to Uchisar to visit the cave dwellings which are surrounded by conical rock formations. We have a tea & coffee break before we go and visit Goreme Open-Air Museum. In the museum, you can find the most preserved frescoed of rock cut churches and monasteries.
Lunch break at a nice local restaurant.
After lunch we will visit the fairy chimneys of Urgup afterwards. We have a chance to taste wine from local winery which is really juicy. Moreover, we visit wishing hill which is riddled with caves, its a sightseeing spot worth to go to. Furthermore, we have a short walk in Devrent Valley where you can see so many different figures of rock formations. Then we drive to Monks Valley (Rahipler Vadisi), you can find some special housing and living area here which are only can be found in this area. Avanos is a pottery town of Cappadocia, we have a short walk in Rose Valley Cave town, and we see the sunset at the end. Overnight in Cappadocia.
At 9:00am, we pick you up in your hotel and go to Ihlara Valley for hiking. We visit the churches which are covered by frescoed, the walking distance is around 4km. We have our lunch next to the river bank of Melendiz River of Ihlara Valley.
Lunch at a local nice restaurant.
After our lunch break, we visit Selime Cathedral and the biggest underground city of Derinkuyu which only have 12-13s in the afternoon. We also pass though the Nar Crater Lake during our journey. Afterwards, we drive back to Pigeons Valley to see the pigeon houses which were built for collect guano. Overnight in Cappadocia.
After breakfast,you will be picked up and transfer to Cappadocia apt (Kayseri or Nevsehir apt.) Take a flight to Istanbul Ataturk apt.Upon arrival at Istanbul Ataturk apt then pass trough International section,boarding check,take your flight back home.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 10 Days will deduct 50%
Cancelling before 11 Days to 15 Days will deduct 25%