Chandrashila and Deoriatal is an amazing trek running round the year.
It's a heavenly treks for beginners with some extraordinary view of the Himalayas and nature, which are rare even on difficult treks. If you do Chandrashila trek in winter then it's one of the tre trek you don't want to come back from
Chandrashilla trekking can be for 2 Nights as well but, if you really want to enjoy the beauty of this place, you need to do a 6 days trek with professionals.
1. Accommodation. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
2. Meals while on trek (Veg.) (Egg)
3. Trek equipments.
5. First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
6. Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
7. Transport from Haridwar/Kathgodam to Lohajung and return.
Trekking shoes, Backpack (40-60 litres), Three warm layers, Two trek pants, Two collared t-shirts, Thermals, Sunglasses, Suncap, Synthetic, hand gloves, Balaclava / woolen scarves, Socks (2 pairs), Headlamp/LED torch, Trekking pole
Haridwar - Sari - By Car/Jeep: 8-10 Hrs - We will meet early morning at Haridwar railway station and then will drive to Sari. Enjoy the nature as you pass by some dangerous roads and Devaprayag, the confluence of Rivers Alakananda and Bhagirathi, which later becomes the Ganga. Sari is a small mountain village.
Sari to Deoriatal 3 Km Trek: 2 Hr Today we will start our trek and will do a short 3 km trek from Sari to Deoriatal. Deoriatal is a lake where Devis come to take a dip. Enjoy this heavenly lake today with mirror view of Himalayas as you have the entire day to yourself
Deoriatal to Rohini Bugyal 8 Km Trek: 5 Hr Stast early today with atleast 2 liter of water as ther is gonna be no water source in today's trek. It is gonna be a moderate trekking with only one steep climb. Get fantastic view of Chaukhamba and Kedarnath range. Camp at Rohini Bugyal, the bugyal with green grass and 360 degree Himalayas.
Rohini Bugyal to Chopta/Martoli 6 Km Trek: 4 Hr Again an easy trek leading to the Switzerland of India, Chopta. After a trek of 4 hours from Rohini Bugyal, through forests, you will reach here. We need to be extr careful here while choosing a place to camp because of wildlife. Spend your day here and get ready for early morning trek the next day.
Chopta/Martoli to Tungnath and Chandrashila and back 9 Km Trek: So for people who love to do a little difficult trek,today is your day. The complete trek till Chandrashila is upward. enjoy unbeatable view of mountains on your way and stop by at Tungnath Temple. Tungnath temple is a masterwork done thousands of years back without the availability of nay modern tools. Get amazed by the knowledge of people in India, 1000 years back. 1 more hour and you are at the Chandrashila. Enjoy 360 view of Himalayas from peak with almost nothing around you. Take your time with nature and than walk back to the Chopta camp. Thank God it's downwards now :-)
Drive from Chopta to Haridwar By Car/Jeep: 8-10 Hrs Drive from Chopta to Haridwar with memories. Cab will drop you at Haridwar by 7:00 PM and from here you can take a bus or train to your destination.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 14 Days will deduct 50%
Cancelling before 15 Days to 30 Days will deduct 25%