Explore Port Blair and Havelock & Ross islands
3 Nights Port Blair – 2 Nights Havelock Island – 2 Nights Diglipur – 1 Night Rangat
Popular Andaman sightseeing places covered
Baratang limestone caves
Elephanta Beacah BoatRides
Ross and Smith Island
Snorkeling in Elephant beach And More...
Andaman Holiday Package Itinerary Overview:
Day 01 - Airport Pick Up. Later Corbyns Cove and Cellular Jail Show
Day 02 - Port Blair to Havelock Island and Radhanagar Beach Sunset
Day 03 - Day at leisure.
Day 04 - Elephant Beach Snorkeling Trip. Later Havelock to Port Blair
Day 05 - Travel from Port Blair to Diglipur
Day 06 - Trip to Ross and Smith Island. Later visit Arial Bay Beach
Day 07 - Travel from Diglipur to Baratang Island. Also visit Ambkunj Beach and Mangrove. Walkway in Rangat. Stay in Rangat
Day 08 - Baratang Island Lime Stone Caves and Mud Volcano. Later transfer from Baratang Island to Port Blair
Day 09 – Airport Drop
Andaman Holiday Package Inclusions:
· Accommodation in rooms as given at hotels in Port Blair and Havelock with breakfast and all
Taxes on double sharing basis.
.1 Session Complimentary Snorkeling at Elephanta Beach for All Traveller Under all Tour Type.
. 1 Mineral water on daily Basis at Port Blair.
. Flower Bouquet for Luxury and Elite Clients.
. Packet of Wet Tissue for Luxury and Elite client.
. One Complimentary trip to a Nearby Location for Dinner ,time Duration 30 Minutes for Luxury
and Elite Clients.
. Personal Tour Coordinators for one Point of Contact.
. Travel assistance by field executive at all the major entry exit Points(Airport/Jetty/Jail/Water
sports complex, Havelock/Neil etc).
· All sightseeing by Private AC Vehicle at all the islands.
. All side Cruise Ferry,Makruzz/Green/Govt Ferry Depending upon Availability.
. Full day tour with all transfers including airport pickup and drop.
· All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
· Breakfast at respective hotels except Economy Packages.
Andaman Holiday Package Exclusions:
· Flight Tickets are not included.
. Ross and North Bay Island entry ticket of Rs 20-30 Per Person
. Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
. Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
. Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
. Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
Points to note:
• Check in time of most of the hotels starts from 07:30 hours to 12:00 hours.
• Check – out time of the hotels in Havelock Island is 08:00 hours and the return ferry for Port Blair is available by 16:00 hours. Hence. you will be requested to check out in the morning and spend time in the lobby or in the nearby beach till the departure time. However you can request the hotels for late check –out and the hotels will do the needful subject to availability of the room. If you need guaranteed late check –out then you have to request us in advance and the rooms can be provided @ 50% discount subject to availability.
• Check – out time of the hotels in Port Blair is 08:00 hours. If you are going by the afternoon flight you can request the hotel for late check – out and they will provide the room subject to availability. Or else you will be requested to check – out by 08:00 hours and spend time in the hotel campus or can book extra tour from us.
• The vehicle used will be exclusive for the couple / group but will not be at their disposal. It will be as per contract & will change sector wise. Extra charges are applicable for the vehicle used apart from the itinerary.
• Tour Itinerary will be advised to you by our Guest Relations Executive after arrival. Tour Itinerary may be shuffled without prior notice because of holidays, inclement weather conditions etc. However all the sightseeing spots mentioned in the itinerary will be covered.
• In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
• Navigers reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
• As the vehicle & drivers may keep changing sector wise, we request you to take diligent care of your personal belongings throughout the tour.
• Though the Island have been witnessing a huge tourist growth but the facilities available cannot be matched to those available in the cities and other developed destinations.
• Navigers.com is not responsible for any Delay / Postponement / Cancellation of Flights and Ferry’s.
• Due to inclement weather conditions that may occur at Port Blair, some of the sight-seeing spots can be visited but may not be suitable for snorkeling, due to less or nil transparency of water. At some other spots, live coral which can be viewed from a glass bottom boat could be affected owing to rain or overcast weather. Light & Sound Show conducted in an open-air amphi-theatre in the Cellular Jail too, is totally dependent on weather conditions.
• There will be no refund of any unutilized service in part or in full, what so ever may be the reason.
Hotel at Port Blair
Beach Resort at
Resort at Diglipur
Resort at Rangat
Airport Pick Up. Later Corbyns Cove and Cellular Jail Show
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it. You will be taken to your hotel where you relax and rest.
After Lunch proceed to the nearest Beach, Corbyn's Cove. The Crescent shaped coconut palm fringed Corbyn's Cove ideal for swimming & bathing.Coastal drive to this beach is awesome, a stretch of around 4 Km with an open sea towards your left is a sight to experience. Take pit stops during this ride to click pictures and to explore the beauty.
Later proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Enacting of freedom fighters and their struggle for India's Independence is enacted during this trip. Post completion of this trip, we drop you back to your hotel.
Port Blair to Havelock Island and Radhanagar Beach Sunset
Today we depart to Andaman Islands most amazing destination, Havelock Island. The destination is rated as the best island in India. Depart from Port Blair to Havelock Island in a ferry. Upon reaching Havelock, our representative attends you and will drop you at your hotel. Rest and Relax in a beachside resort. We at Experience Andamans only share beach side resorts for exquisite experiences. Later we begin our journey to one among Asia's best beach, Radhanagar Beach. Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. Post this we drop you back to your resort where you relax and unwind.
Day at leisure.
Well, how about exploring something underwater? Today, we begin our journey to the most visited snorkeling destination in Havelock Island, Elephant Beach. Around 30 Minutes by boat, Elephant Beach flaunts one among the best reefs in Havelock Island. The great thing is that the reef here starts at a depth of less than a meter. Upon reaching Elephant beach, we rest and relax. Later, our guide takes you to snorkel underwater where you explore the amazing reef in Elephant beach. Later we return back from Elephant beach to the Havelock dock in a boat.
Our representative attends you and drops you to your hotel to relax and unwind. Note: Inclusive of snorkeling equipment, car pick up, boat ride and drop to the harbor. (The trip is subject to weather conditions and visibility). Please note that NO Swimming Skills are required for this activity.
Elephant Beach Snorkeling Trip. Later Havelock to Port Blair
How about a day doing nothing and just sitting near a beach with your loved ones and a book to read or a beer in hand? This day will be perfect for this. You can even avail an activity such as Scuba Diving, Sea Walk or Snorkeling during this day. Today is a leisure day when you just relax by the beach. Later in the evening around 4:00 PM you board a ferry to Port Blair. Upon arriving in Port Blair, our representative attends you and drop you back to your hotel.
Note : Do note that many hotels in Andaman Islands have early check-out timing around 8:00 AM. You may avail activities such as boat ride, snorkeling trip, scuba diving or sea walk or you can discuss with our island expert about any necessary suggestion that you may require.
Travel from Port Blair to Diglipur
Depart from Port Blair to Diglipur Island (325 KMS) by road through the dense tropical forest and Jarawa Tribal reserve. Often you might see a member of the Jarawa Tribe while passing through the tribal reserve. On your journey you will take the route of Andaman Grand Trunk road passing through Baratang Island, Rangat & Mayabunder. Reach Diglipur & overnight stay at Diglipur. Experience the lifeline of the Andaman islands, Vehicle Ferry on your journey. A personal ac vehicle will be provided for your trip to the Diglipur Island.
Trip to Ross and Smith Island. Later visit Arial Bay Beach
This day we visit the heart of Diglipur, Ross and Smith Island. 2 Islands separated by a Sand bar is a treat to see and experience. Your jouney begins from Arial Bay Jetty by boat. It takes around 30 minutes by boat to reach the twin Island. Virgin beaches at this island is a treat to experience. Spend your day enjoying the turquoise water and walk on the Sand bar that adjoins both Ross and Smith Island. We then return back from this trip and visit Aerial bay beach that is one among the turtle nesting grounds in Diglipur. Overnight Stay in Diglipur.
Travel from Diglipur to Baratang Island. Also visit Ambkunj Beach and Mangrove Walkway in Rangat. Stay in Rangat
Today we start early from Diglipur and visit Amkunj beach and Dhannilah Mangrove Walkway in Rangat. These eco experiences puts you in front of the other exotic part of Andaman Islands. We then move forward to visit Baratang Island where we spend our night admist tropical forest.
Baratang Island Lime Stone Caves and Mud Volcano. Later transfer from Baratang Island to Port Blair
Today, we cover all the attractions in Baratang Island. We cover both Limestone Caves and Mud Volcano. Ride through a fascinating Mangrove drive, which leads to the start point of the trek to Lime stone caves. Trek through dense forest to reach the Limestone Cave. Made up of the mineral calcite (calcium carbonate) the cave contains beautiful cave formation. Return back from Baratang Island to Port Blair for overnight stay.
Today is last day of this amazing Andaman Holiday Package
Airport Drop. Return back from Port blair with the fond memories of the Andaman Islands
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 15 Days will deduct 50%
Cancelling before 16 Days to 30 Days will deduct 25%