Explore the ruins of Beng Mealea and the floating forest of Kompung Pluk in 1 day exploration in Cambodia.
The ruins of Beng Mealea are mesmerizing.
Beng Mealea, which was built as a Hindu temple, has some carvings depicting buddhist motifs. Its primary material is sandstone and it is largely unrestored, with trees and thick brush thriving amidst its towers and courtyards and many of its stones lying in great heaps.
The floating forest (kompong pluck), which is only accessible by boat. It is a very interetsting place to visit as you get to witness a floating forest and see people living in houses that are surrounded by water.
* English Speaking Tour Guide
* Drinking Water
* Temple Pass
* Other services not mentioned
Minimum: 2 person
Meet your guide and driver at your hotel at 8 am.
Then you are going to Beng Mealea, to explore the great temple which is still intact in the form of great Cambodian ruins. For years this place was difficult to reach, but a road recently built to the temple complex of Koh Ker passes Beng Mealea and more visitors are coming to the site, as it is 77 km from Siem Reap by road.
Break for lunch
After that, go to Floating forest (kompong pluck), a village located about 25 km east of Chhong Kneas. This village is only accessible by boat. Many consider Kompong Phluk more interesting than Chhong Kneas because of its “floating forest”. Kompong Phluk also differs itself from Chhong Kneas because its people are living in houses that are surrounded by water while Chhong Kneas is a floating community that lives on boats.
Back to Siem Reap
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 5 Days will deduct 25%