Cambodia's Siem Reap and Phnom Penh exploration. Discover Cambodia's culture, history and popular attractions through this 5 day trip.
The main attractions of this tour are:
SIEM REAP :
* Exploring Angkor complex and great temples of Siem Reap by visiting:
• Angkor Wat, is the largest religious monument in the world
• Ta Prom temple (as known Tomb Raider movie temple)
• The 12th-century "great city" Angkor Thom
• Mesmerising Bayon, with over 2000 large smiling faces
• Terrace of the Elephants and Leper King
• West Baray
* Exploring floating village (Chong Kneas) on Tonle Sap Lake (one of the largest freshwater lakes in Asia)
* Wat Thmei (Killing Field)
* Les Artisans dAngkor – Chantiers Ecole
* Wat Bo containing very unique wall paintings of the Reamker (Ramayana)
* Pub street and local market
PHNOM PENH :
* The Royal Palace, Silver pagoda, Independence monument, National museum, Wat Phnom in Phnom Penh.
* Visiting the notorious Security Prison 21 (S-21), Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and witnessing the infamous Khmer rouge killings.
* Shopping at Russian market
- Inclusive all taxes
- 5 nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Private air-conditioned transfers
- Private English speaking guide
- Bottles of drinking water every day
- Flight and Visa charges
- Meals (Lunch or Dinner)
- Travel insurance
- Transport from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh either through flight or bus. (Contact Navigers with your preference of mode of transfer; so that we can customize the itinerary and make the transport arrangements based on your choice).
Here is the reference price indication (rate is subject to change based on the month of travel)
Bus ticket - USD 20/ticket
Domestic flight & airport tax - USD 115/ticket
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
* Standard check in time is 14:00. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel
* Standard check out time is 12:00
The package price displayed on Navigers is derived based on minimum 2 people for booking; and stay in 3 Star hotel in Siem Reap & Phnom Penh.
Avail discount on bulk booking. Here are discounted per person rates specified in INR
|Group||1 pax||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-7 pax||8-9 pax||10-12 pax||13-15 pax|
|Location||3 star hotel||4 star hotel||5 star hotel|
|Siem Reap||Kouprey Hotel||Sokha Roth Hotel||Angkor Miracle|
|Phnom Penh||Salita/ Princess Hotel||Green Palace Hotel||Naga World Hotel|
Package price validity:
Valid from 1st October 2016 to 31st March 2017 (Except for 24/Dec/2016 to 4/Jan/2017 and from 26/Jan/2017 to 6/Feb/2017). Please contact Navigers for customized price details of these exception days.
Upon arrival at Siem Reap at noon, you will be picked up by local representative and transferred to hotel.
Start your Siem Reap exploration by visiting West Baray Big Pond, a BARAY is a water reservoir built by the ancient Khmer people.
Then visit Wat Thmei (Killing Field) which contains a unique glass-walled stupa containing the bones of victims of the Khmer Rouge. Some of the bones were recovered from a nearby well while others are the remains of soldiers who died on a nearby battlefield.
Later visit the Les Artisans dAngkor Chantiers Ecole to find the finest authentic Khmer Arts and Crafts.
You can explore local Siem Reap are by your own; or opt for buffet dinner with Apsara Dance Show (Contact Navigers if you need this optional activity to be included in your itinerary)
Overnight stay at hotel
Today is the day for full day Angkor tour - to explore the ruins of the famous temples of the majestic Angkor complex.
After breakfast at hotel, start your explorations from the Great City - Angkor Thom.
Explore South Gate of Angkor Thom known as Big Angkor, the 3kms walled and moated royal city and was the last capital of the Angkorian Empire.
Later visit the famous Bayon temple, with over 200 large faces carved on the 54 tower which gives this temple its majestic character
Then visit Baphuon huge temple mountain in the heart of Angkor Thom; built in middle of the 11th century.
Visit Royal Palace Area and Phimeanakas - impressive rite and sandstone pyramid.
Visit the Terrace of the Elephants is an impressive, two and a half meter tall, 300 meter long terrace wall adorned with carved elephants and gradual that spans the heart of Angkor Thom.
Later visit the Terrace of the Leper King, a double terrace wall with deeply carved nagas, demons and other mythological beings.
Then, visit the Jungle Temple - Ta Prohm, shrouded in dense jungle. It is famously known as Tomb Raider movie temple. The magnificent view of fig, banyan and kapok trees spreading their gigantic roots over stones, probing walls and terraces apart is a wonderful sight to watch.
Afternoon visit the breathtaking Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world.
After watching this breathtaking structure; return to hotel in town
Later enjoy your time at bars and pubs at Angkor night market. You can enjoy the local delicacy and the night life of this beautiful city.
Overnight stay at hotel
Breakfast at hotel, visit the unique Floating Villages, located 10 kilometers south of Siem Reap. Take a ride in a traditional wooden boat on the Tonle Sap (one of the largest freshwater lakes in Asia). Here you’ll see plenty of examples of the Khmer way of life on the Tonle Sap and see the real lifestyle of three community like Cambodia, Cham and Vietnam.
Then visit Wat Bo founded in the 18th century, a highly respected pagoda contains very unique wall paintings of the Reamker (Ramayana) that are said to be late 19th century
Later visit the Local Market.
Lunch at local restaurant (at your own account) before heading to AIRPORT/BUS STATION for departure to Phnom Penh. (Contact Navigers with your preference of mode of transfer; so that we can customize the itinerary and make the transport arrangements based on your choice).
Phnom Penh – the capital city of Cambodia; retains its traditional Khmer and colonial styles with French villas and large tree-line sidewalk.
Upon arrival at Phnom Penh, you will be picked up by local representative and transferred to hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel in Phnom Penh.
Today is the day for full day Phnom Penh tour
After breakfast at hotel, start your Phnom Penh exploration by visiting the impressive and colorful Khmer-style royal palace complex build in 1866 by the Predecessors of King Norodom.
Later visit the Silver pagoda (the emerald Buddha temple), which contain plenty of Buddha Statues decorated and made by gold, diamond, gemstone and silver.
Stop at Independence monument
Later explore the National museum; a beautiful Khmer architecture building containing more than 5000 art antiques made by bronze, wood, gold, silver, copper, sandstone and others.
Later we pass through the river-front park where 4 rivers met at a junction include mystical Mekong.
After that walk up to sacred hill Phnom Daun Penh. Visit Wat Phnom is a Buddhist temple which was built in 1372, and stands 27 metres (88.5 ft) above the ground.
Afternoon you will be transferred to visit Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, a notorious Security Prison 21 (S-21) by the Khmer Rough regime from its rise to power in 1975 to its fall in 1979.
In 1976, the Khmer Rouge renamed the high school S-21 and turned it into a torture, interrogation and execution center. Of the 14,000 people known to have entered, only seven survived. Not only did the Khmer Rouge carefully transcribe the prisoners' interrogations; they also carefully photographed the vast majority of the inmates and created an astonishing photographic archive - which are now at display at this place. Each of the almost 6,000 S-21 portraits tells a horrifying story.
On return, leave the relics of the bad history of Cambodia and enjoy the present life in Cambodia. Do shopping around Russian market and enjoy bustling daily activities of the locals.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Breakfast at hotel, free leisure on own arrangement until time transfer to airport for flight onwards.
You will be transferred to Siem Reap airport for your onward journey.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 5 Days will deduct 70%
Cancelling before 6 Days to 20 Days will deduct 40%