Explore Port Blair and Havelock & Ross islands
Port Blair: 03 nights
Havelock: 02 night
Major attractions of the tour are:
• Carbyn's Cove Beach
• Havelock Island
• The famous Radhanagar Beach
• Elephant Beach
• Ross island
• North Bay - known as Coral Island offering exotic coral and underwater marine life
December & January rates will be higher
• Ac Accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast
• Airport Pick Up & Drop By A.c cab
• Transportation: Ac Vehicle at Port Blair & A.C at Havelock.
• 01 session of snorkeling at elephant beach.
• Entry permits/Entry tickets/Boat tickets/Ferry tickets/Luxury catamaran tickets wherever required.
• All kinds of transportations, Parking Charges and luxury Taxes as per the itinerary.
• Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
• Welcome Drink on Arrival
• Complimentary 01 bottle of mineral water during Havelock journey
• Complimentary fruit juice and potato chips during Ross & North bay journey
• 24/7 on call assistance during your stay
• All other specified expenses and activities
• All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
• Personal expenses due to bad weather ferry cancellation of flight cancellation
• It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
• Domestic and International airfare.
• Optional activity charges like, Jet Ski, scuba etc.
• Ross Island Maintenance fee.
• Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
• Camera fee (still or movie)
Points to note:
• Check in time of most of the hotels starts from 07:30 hours to 12:00 hours.
• Check – out time of the hotels in Havelock Island is 08:00 hours and the return ferry for Port Blair is available by 16:00 hours. Hence. you will be requested to check out in the morning and spend time in the lobby or in the nearby beach till the departure time. However you can request the hotels for late check –out and the hotels will do the needful subject to availability of the room. If you need guaranteed late check –out then you have to request us in advance and the rooms can be provided @ 50% discount subject to availability.
• Check – out time of the hotels in Port Blair is 08:00 hours. If you are going by the afternoon flight you can request the hotel for late check – out and they will provide the room subject to availability. Or else you will be requested to check – out by 08:00 hours and spend time in the hotel campus or can book extra tour from us.
• The vehicle used will be exclusive for the couple / group but will not be at their disposal. It will be as per contract & will change sector wise. Extra charges are applicable for the vehicle used apart from the itinerary.
• Tour Itinerary will be advised to you by our Guest Relations Executive after arrival. Tour Itinerary may be shuffled without prior notice because of holidays, inclement weather conditions etc. However all the sightseeing spots mentioned in the itinerary will be covered.
• In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
• Navigers reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
• As the vehicle & drivers may keep changing sector wise, we request you to take diligent care of your personal belongings throughout the tour.
• Though the Island have been witnessing a huge tourist growth but the facilities available cannot be matched to those available in the cities and other developed destinations.
• Navigers.com is not responsible for any Delay / Postponement / Cancellation of Flights and Ferry’s.
• Due to inclement weather conditions that may occur at Port Blair, some of the sight-seeing spots can be visited but may not be suitable for snorkeling, due to less or nil transparency of water. At some other spots, live coral which can be viewed from a glass bottom boat could be affected owing to rain or overcast weather. Light & Sound Show conducted in an open-air amphi-theatre in the Cellular Jail too, is totally dependent on weather conditions.
• There will be no refund of any unutilized service in part or in full, what so ever may be the reason.
Hotel in Neil Island
Holiday Inn Resort
J HOTEL /
Wild Orchid Resort
Pearl Park Resort
Luxury Coral Cove/ Suncity Resorts Symphony Palms
Arrival in Port Blair - Cellular Jail
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning our representative will receive and escort you to the Hotel with our envoy and stay-rest. Then starts the breath-taking trip to Corbin’s Cove Beach - One of the most picturesque, coconut palms fringed Beach, 7kms away from Port Blair town. After this we visit the Cellular Jail - a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people in the evening move the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving light and sound show at the Cellular Jail. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Port Blair - Havelock Island
Morning departure by Private ferry to Havelock Island - It is 38kms by sea from Port Blair, visit the famous Radhanagar Beach - It is India’s Best Beach rated by CNBC. Experience trilogy of yourself, sun and the sea like never before. Overnight stay at, Havelock Island.
Note: Ferry timings are mentioned in the ferry tickets provided to you, please report an hour prior to Departure.
Havelock Island - Elephant Beach
After breakfasts proceed to Elephant Beach, there you can enjoy Snorkeling & one can see the natural corals alive. Afternoon you will be left to your Hotel, enjoy lunch evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at, Havelock Island.
Havelock Island - Port Blair
After Breakfast Departure departs to Neil Island by Ferryboat – This beautiful island with lush green forest and sandy beaches is the vegetable bowl of Andaman’s, it provides an ideal holiday for eco-friendly tourists. Beautiful beaches at Laxamanpur, Sitapur and Bharatpur. Overnight stay at Neil Island.
Day is free to explore Port blair beaches during the day and take some rest in the afternoon to get ready Evening free for shopping. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Depart Port Blair - Airport - Drop to Airport, return home with lovely memories of the ultimate holiday cherish.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 15 Days will deduct 50%
Cancelling before 16 Days to 30 Days will deduct 25%
An ideal and easy trek which can be covered in 2-3 days. The trek takes you to 3000 meters in few