Thailand is one of the favorite holiday destination for tourists from India.
You can avail 2 types of Visas for travelling to Thailand.
(1) Take Visa on Arrival on Thai airports
(2) Apply for Thailand Tourist Visa for stay more than 30 day
The VISA ON ARRIVAL allows passport holders of 19* countries to enter Thailand under this rule provided that they meet these requirements:
(1) The visit is strictly for tourism purposes.
(2) The passport must be genuine and should be valid for at least 30 days.
(3) You must have a valid address in Thailand whether a hotel or apartment that can be verified. (Atleast 1 day of hotel booking is mandatory)
(4) You must have a confirmed return ticket to show that they are flying out of Thailand within 15 days of entry
(5) It will also be necessary to prove that you have funds of at least 10,000 THB (250 USD) per person and 20,000 THB (500 USD) per family during your stay in Thailand.
(6) A fee of 1,000 THB (decreased from 2,000 Baht) is payable upon entry and is subject to change without notice. It must be paid in cash and Thai currency only.
(7) Submit one 4 x 6 cm. headshot photo taken no longer than 6 months.
Apply For Visa before You Travel
If you’re in Thailand for longer than the 30 days, then you can pre-emptively apply for Visa to the Royal Thai Embassy. The regular tourist Visa can be obtained from the Royal Thai Consulate General present at New Delhi, Chennai and Kolkata.
It takes 3 to 5 working days for visa processing.
Here is the list of Thailand's international airports were Visa on Arrival service is available:
• Don Muang Airport, Bangkok
• Phuket International Airport
• Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK)
• Samui Airport, Surat Thani
• Chiangmai International Airport
• Hatyai International Airport, Songkla
And here is the list of countries eligible for the Thailand Visa on Arrival (VOA):
• Papua New Guinea
• San Marino
• Saudi Arabia
Enjoy Magical Srinagar Sonmarg Gulmarg in 4 days
Srinagar Pahalgam Gulmarg Sonmarg holiday package - Enjoy best of Kashmir in 7 days
HANOI – HALONG – SIEM REAP 6 DAYS
Discover the best of 2 countries - Vie
South Island of NZ Covers - Christchurch, Abel Tasman, Pancakes Rocks, Queens town
Andaman Women Special 4N/5D includes Port Blair, Havelock island, Ros