YOU ARE ADVISED TO READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS TOGETHER WITH OUR DATA PROTECTION POLICY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
By accessing this Website you are agreeing to the following terms:
Important Point for car booking
1-Minimum number of kilometres charged per day is 250km.
2-Any number of kilometre run over 250 will be charged separately as per the car.
3-Starting kilometer and ending kilometer is calculated garage to garage.
4-Parking, toll and state tax should be paid by the customer as actual.
5-Driver daily charges of INR 300 has to be paid by the customer. If the driver services are used before 6 AM or after 10 PM night shift allowances has to be given to the driver which is INR 300 per day.
6-Driver details will be provided a day before departure.
7-Customer must inform Navigers where the car will be taken to and the route followed. Deviation in the rote is allowed however permission from the Navigers has to be obtained if the route has large deviation then what was informed.
8-Traveller will not ask drive to disobey the traffic rules or to indulge anything not civilized like racing on the public road or any kind of off roading or asking the driver to drive above permissible limits.
9-Traveller will not smoke, or any other drugs or consume liquor inside the car or let driver do it. If driver indulge in drinking traveller must inform the company right away.
Apart from connecting travellers; Navigers allows provides options to:
- "we", "our", "us" means Navigers.com registered as Navigers connecting services Pvt Ltd.
- "you", "your", â€œuserâ€, â€œTravelersâ€, â€œTravellersâ€, the person using this Website;
- "Agreement" these terms and conditions;
- "Content" any text, image, sound or graphic placed or submitted on this Website;
- "IPR" all intellectual property rights including without limit all copyright, database rights,
- trademarks and services marks;
- "Services" means the services offered by Navigers connecting services Pvt. Ltd through Navigers.com or through offline mode;
- "Website" means this website identified by the URL www.Navigers.com.
1.2 All references in this Agreement to the singular shall mean the plural and vice versa, all references to "person" shall include companies, partnerships and other organizations and all references to the masculine shall include the feminine and neuter and vice versa. 1.3 Headings are convenience only and do not form part of the Agreement.
- 2. Using the Services By using this Website you agree as follows:
- 2.1 You will not use this Website, its Services or submit or use any Content for a purpose of in a manner which:
- a. is or is likely to be unlawful, harmful, pornographic, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy or likely to incite racial or ethnic hatred or is likely to cause annoyance or inconvenience to us or another third party;
- b. incorrectly implies or states that Content is from a third party;
- c. is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or which you do not have a right to submit under law or under any other relationships (for example, contract);
- d. will or is likely to mislead a third party as to your (or any other third parties) identity, status, age, interest or any other fact;
- e. breaches the IPR of a third party;
- f. will or is likely to disrupt, damage, prohibit or impair the Website and/or the Services or the website and/or services offered by a third party (to include without limit spamming or other forms of mass communication);
- g. will or is likely to bring us or any third party associated with us in to disrepute.
- 2.2 You acknowledge and accept that:
- a. we do not review or check the validity or accuracy of any Content placed on this Website. Your use or reliance on Content placed or submitted to this Website is entirely at your own risk and save as required by law you hereby waive all rights and claims that you may have against Us in respect of such Content and/or your use and/or reliance on it.
- b. notwithstanding above, we may without notice and in its absolute discretion remove, hide, edit or qualify (either permanently or temporarily) any Content placed on this Website;
- c. we give no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of this Website, Services and/or Content;
- d. we make no guarantee or representation as to the security of any Content submitted by you. You acknowledge and accept that Content can be viewed by any third party visiting this Website. We are not responsible for any loss, damage or expense suffered by you as a consequence of any Content submitted by you to this Website;
- e. we reserve the right without notice or reason to remove or suspend access to the Website, Services and/or Content either to you individually or to such person or persons as we may in our absolute discretion decide;
- f. we reserve the right to limit access to the Website, Services and/or Content to jurisdictions we may designate from time to time;
- g. we reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and without notice to you. In particular and without prejudice to the generality of the previous sentence, we reserve the right to introduce a charge for using the Services.
- 2.3 You further acknowledge and accept that, save as expressly stated to the contrary:
- b. you shall not alter, adapt, merge, modify or translate the Website and/or the Content in any way;
- c. use the Content for the purpose of compiling further or alternative databases or sources of information;
- d. use the Content for business or commercial use or exploitation.
- e. you shall not remove, change or obscure any identification or notices of proprietary rights and restrictions on or in the Services, Content and/or Website (or any of them).
- 2.4 You agree to notify us immediately of any change or circumstance that would mean that you have or are likely to breach any of the above.
- 3. Licence
- 3.1 Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as granting to you any additional right, title or interest in any IPR belonging to us or a third party.
- 3.2 Subject to the limitations and restrictions set out in this Agreement, you are permitted to use the Content for your own personal non-business use.
- 4. Disclaimer
- 4.1 This Website, the Services and the Content are provided "as is". We make and you receive no warranties, conditions or representations, express or implied, statutory or otherwise. In particular but without limitation we do not warrant that the Website will be operational, uninterrupted and/or error or virus free.