Lakshadweep has got world's premier Dive Spots. The Dolphin Dive center, Kavaratti offers Scuba Diving Experience Program.
The course will be 5 to 8 days
All diving equipment will be provided. Swimming skills and a doctor's certificate declaring the candidate fit for diving are mandatory. The minimum age to undergo the diving course is 14 years.
Open water dive course - 30,000 +18% GST and Accommodation 5k per night
100% refund if the schedule is cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions and/or other unexpected technical faults. No damages/claims will be payable except money paid by them.
• Consumption of liquor is prohibited in Lakshadweep.
• Program / Schedule of ship is liable to be changed / cancelled without prior notice. Ships are operated by Lakshadweep Administration. In case of a change in the ship schedule liability of SPORTS is restricted to transporting the tourists back to Cochin by immediate available conveyance of the ship only.
• Tourists availing LTC may collect LTC certificate from Ship Manager on board at the time of return journey or from our Kochi office on return. Transport and tour change bifurcation is given in the tariff chart.
• Service tax applicable as per the prevailing Govt. Tax rate.
Lakshadweep has got world's premier Dive Spots. The Dolphin Dive center, Kavaratti offers Scuba Diving Experience Program. The course will be 5 to 8 days All diving equipment will be provided. Swimming skills and a doctor's certificate declaring the candidate fit for diving are mandatory. The minimum age to undergo the diving course is 14 years.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice