One of the best motorbiking you will ever experience covering 1400 km in 7 days.
Bullet or bikers preferred bike will be provided in the same price range
All hotels will be deluxe hotels for single/private occupancy
Food included (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) expense is included in the trip package
(Package does not include air fare to reach Jaipur.)
(For couples the package price will be INR 50,940)
This is one of the best motorbike tours in India that offers passionate bikers a chance to beat the heat of Rajasthan's Thar Desert and experience the life of some of the great Maharajas of India amidst the colorful tradition and culture of Rajasthan. Unlike other bike trips, this trip comprises only of a few hilly regions.
The journey to the land of Rajputs covering Jodhpur Maharaja style. On crossing the desert areas, life in Jaisalmer can be experienced from a very close angle. While one can also experience camel rides and desert safari at Jaisalmer and lot more.
Jaipur to Pushkar and Ajmer – 140km
Pushkar to Jodhpur – 204 km
Jodhpur to Barmer – 200 km
Barmer to Jaisalmer – 156 km
Jaisalmer to Longewala post - 300 km
Jaisalmer to Bikaner – 311 km
Bikaner to Jaipur – 335km
1. Hotel stay and Bike (150 cc to 350 cc)
3. Airport pick up and drop and all Sightseeing in private car (or SIC if mentioned) and transfers as and where mentioned clearly
4. Road taxes, toll and parking and driver charges are included
1. Entry ticket fees to tourist places (Unless specifically mentioned)
2. Any Visa fee, Travel insurance, medical, guide service, personal expense not exclusively listed here
3. Government taxes
4. Bus/flight ticket from your place or starting point
6. Meals other than mentioned in the package
Terms and Conditions:
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for brekfast. There is no breakfast if booked under economy category. Breakfast is only available in standard and above category of booking.
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; their will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
Ajmer - From Jaipur we will reach Ajmer and Pushkar riding 140km and visit Dargah Shariff and Ana Sagar Lake
Pushkar - The Great Indian Desert of Rajasthan can be explored using camels which is the great and exciting experience one should have in a life time. The Aravalli Range are one of the world's oldest, and have sandy fields, small dunes, beautiful hills and mesmerizing sunrises and sunsets.
Hot air balloon ride, Camel ride, Pushkar Lake, Pushkar Market will be enjoyed
Riding ahead to Jodhour 200km driving by Luni River covering Mehrangarh, Jodhpur Heritage Haveli Fort, Jaswant Thada, Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park
Barmer - Mahabar Sand Dunes - One of the calmest place and enjoy sliding over the sand dunes. They are amazingly clean and appear beautiful to experience during sun rise and sun set
Barmer Fort and Rani Bhatiani Temple and Kirudu Temples and sand dunes
Vishnu Temple - This temple will take you back in times
Jaisalmer - We shall ride to Jaisalmer 160 km
Kuldhara Abandoned Village - Kuldhara, is a former village located 18 kilometers from Jaisalmer city. The drive to reach it is pleasant with narrow dusty roads and minimal vegetation. This barren village has ruins of around 400 houses centered on the remains of a temple. The ruins of cremation grounds and a city wall can also be seen. History goes back that this was a village inhabited many, many years ago by Paliwal Brahmins who deserted it overnight
Jaisalmer War Museum
Night at Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer - Desert National Park
Fort Rajwada – We can live here
Bada Bagh - Great History.Wonderful Architecture.The place has a very calm and ethereal charm. The Bada Bagh is basically a royal cenotaphs or chattris on the outskirts of Jaisalmer. They were built by the Jaisalmer royal family as memorials for their Kings and Queens.
Gadsisar Sagar Lake - The Lake is extremely placid and scenic with temples and shrines doting the lake, which make a great backdrop if you want to take a boat ride on the lake or simply take pictures from the bank.
Longewala War Memorial and Tanot mata temple - A visit to Longewala and Tanot is a must if you visit Jaisalmer. Tanot is the farthest end of WEstern India that a civilian can go. There is temple there. ON your way back from Tanot check out the Loungewala post. A very humbling experience. This is where the 1971 attack happened And the Indian armed forces defended the border. 120 Indian soldier fought Pakistan's tank regiment (T-90 type).
We will drive from Jaisalmer to Bikaner
Junagarh Fort - The architecture is really great and there's a lot more art to explore than the Jaipur forts
Lalgarh Palace and Museum - A museum which houses some amazing collections like the private rail compartment of the Maharajas
The Royal Cenotaphs - The Rajputs have that knack of building grand cenotaphs in the honor of their ancestors. Carved mostly using the while marble stones, these cenotaphs are very beautiful.
We will ride from Bikaner to Jaipur today and trip ends at Jaipur
Jaipur is well connected to all cities of India. Jaipur can be reached by air or railways or bus.
How to Reach Jaipur
Jaipur has a airport located in the satellite town of Sanganer
Jaipur Junction has very well railway connectivity from major part of India.
Jaipur is one of the most popular weekend getaways from Delhi and is therefore has excellent bus services from the capital. Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC) runs Inter State Bus services from many other neighbouring states.
Cancelling before 16 Days to 30 Days will deduct 50%
Cancelling before 15 Days to 90 Days will deduct 25%