Mangalore beach holiday - Best Coastal Karnataka tour packages
Mangalore Holiday package Overview
Day 1: Mangalore arrival and Mangalore sightseeing
Day 2: St Marys Island day tour and night at Mangalore
Day 3: Mangalore to Bangalore
This 3 days Mangalore Holiday package includes:
1. Hotel stay
3. All Sightseeing in private car (or SIC if mentioned) and transfers as and where mentioned clearly
4. Road taxes, toll and parking and driver charges are included
1. Entry ticket fees to tourist places (Unless specifically mentioned)
2. Any personal meals / medical / guide service or any thing not listed exclusively here
3. Government taxes
4. Bus/flight ticket from your place or starting point (Bangalore)
10% premium will be charged during festival season
This price is applicable for couple booking
Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
Once you reach Mangalore (by night bus or train) in the morning Navigers rep will pick you at airport/bus.
St. Aloysius Chapel - St. Aloysius Chapel, or the chapel of St. Aloysius College, is a Christian chapel in Mangalore in the state of Karnataka in southwest India. The Chapel is situated in the heart of the city on the Lighthouse Hill. Fabulous paintings on the walls and ceilings.
Light house - It was built by Hyder Ali and was used as watch tower for Mysore Navy in 18th Century at hill garden called Tagore Park, a place for people of all ages
Someshwar Beach - Beach is very pristine and the view from the top of the hillock is astounding! There is also a temple and view of the Sunset is absolutely breathtaking.
or Ullal Beach - Ullal has a lovely beach to look at but from a safe distance, sea is quite rough and currents are frequent. The view of the beach from Summer Sands, seen through Casurina groves has its own attraction. The musical sound made by the trees as the sea breeze gently caresses the branches and leaves will bring out the romance in you.
Today after breakfast Navigers rep will take you for a day outing for ST. Marys island.
St Mary’s island (Whole day). Night at Mangalore
Navigers rep will either pick you after breakfast and drop you at airport/bus stand for departure
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 14 Days will deduct 50%
Cancelling before 15 Days to 30 Days will deduct 25%