Hornbill festival is the largest celebration of the indigenous warrior tribes of Nagaland.
The Hornbill festival is held every year from 1st - 7th December, in Kohima Nagaland, Northeast India.
It is one of the most cherished festivals of Nagaland, where locals arrange a out of the world show with great zeal and enthusiasm.
This festival is organized by the Government of Nagaland for promoting cultural heritage of Nagaland.
It is a assured entertainment package with colorful mixture of dances, performances, crafts, parades, games, sports, food fairs, religious ceremonies and more.
This holiday package is perfectly designed to capture the rich essence of this beautiful festival.
Tour price includes:
• All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary by Innova (03 pax in 01 Innova), fuel and drivers expenses
• All accommodation in twin occupancy room on CP basis
• 01 Mineral water bottle per person per day.
Tour price does not include:
• Air/train fare, tips
• Camera charge
• English Speaking Escort
• Lunch, Dinner, drinks
• Travel insurance
• Telephone charge
• GST tax
• Any other services which is not mentioned above.
Tour Price: This price is derived for couple booking. Contact us for discounted rates on bulk booking.
Tour Dates: 30/Nov/2017 - 03/Dec/2017
We would suggest reaching Kohima by 30/Nov/2017, so, that you can enjoy the inauguration part of the festival on 03/Dec/2017.
Please contact us, if you need a customized package based on different travel dates and duration.
1 - 30th Nov
2- 07th Dec-10th Dec, 2017
Please note that Indian Nationals require Inner Line Permit (ILP) to enter Nagaland and we need atleast 3 - 4 working days after we receive the following documents to obtain the ILP:
1) Full Name, Age & Occupation
2) Valid Indian Passport/ Attested copy of Driving license/Voter Id card/Adhar Card
3) 04 Passport size photograph
(30/11/2017): DIMAPUR – KOHIMA
Arrive Dimapur by flight. Meet and assist by our representative at the airport. Then drive to Kohima. (Drive from Dimapur – Kohima – 75km/3 hrs)
On arrival check into hotel.
Evening visit local market (If time permits)
Overnight stay at hotel
(01/12/2017): KOHIMA – Full day at Hornbill festival
After breakfast, visit Hornbill festival and enjoy colorful mixture of dances, performances, crafts, parades, games, sports, food fairs, religious ceremonies and more.
Overnight stay at hotel.
(02/12/2017): KOHIMA – Visit HORNBILL FESTIVAL or Visit KHONOMA VILLAGE
Today after breakfast, you can spend whole day at hornbill festival
After breakfast today we drive to Khonoma village via Kohima, a place renowned for its valour and courage. The Khonoma gate tells the story of British infiltration into Naga hills.
Afternoon visit the famous war cemetery, a symbolic memorial raised as citation for the supreme sacrifice made by the officers and men of the Allied forces during World War II.
Come back to Kohima.
Overnight stay at hotel.
(03/12/2017): KOHIMA – DIMAPUR (Drive from Kohima to Dimapur - 75 km/ 3hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Dimapur airport for onward journey.
Important Point for Holiday packages
1. Premium will be charged during festival season or long holidays season and weekend for hotel booking. Some hotels if do not have restaurants or charge hefty amount; in those cases we will not be able to arrange breakfast however we will compensate by INR 100 per head per day for breakfast or we will ask our guide to take you for breakfast
2. This price is applicable for couple booking
3. The change in dates will attract re-quote
4. Normal hotel check-in time is from 2:00 PM onward and check-out time is at 12 PM and in India its 12 for check in and 10 for check out
5. The above cost does not include any kind of surcharge, if applicable during the given travel period
6. 'No Show' is subject to full booking charges
7. Pls call us for group booking discount if there are more than 2 adult travellers
8. For international trips Forex conversion of 4.4% or INR 2000 is applicable per booking
9. Package has to be booked at least 5 days in advance to ensure quality. For urgent packages we will try our best to arrange the best hotel available for you in that category
10. If more than one state is included in the transfers; there will be additional interstate taxes that our customer has to pay
11. No money will be refunded if hotels are car is booked and payment is already made. In this case Navigers will provide proof of expense to customer
12. No bookings are made until customer makes the payment
13. Rates are subject to change without notice
Cancelling before 1 Days to 10 Days will deduct 100%
Cancelling before 11 Days to 20 Days will deduct 75%
Cancelling before 21 Days to 30 Days will deduct 60%